New Guy with questions

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by sdhucks7, Apr 15, 2008.

1. sdhucks7

sdhucks7 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello everyone, I am new to this forum (of course). I am going to Cancun for the first time in May leaving the 9th and comeing back the 17th. Me and my beautifull fiance will be getting married on the 13th. I had a couple of questions since i have never been there and everyone here has. My guys and I want to try out deep sea fishing. Anyone here have any do's dont's, good charters bad charters information they wouldnt mind passing along? There will be 8 of us that want to fish and would like to go for about 6 or 8 hours. 2nd my lady and the girls want to go to town while we are fishing and see the sites, is there anything that they should absoutly not miss? I am sure we will be going into town at least a couple of nights so hitting the bars is a definate! Thanks everyone for any and all responses I know that there are a bunch of friendly people on this site just from the bit of browsing that I have done so far. Oh by the way we are staying at the Moon Palace if that makes a difference.
    Thanks again.

SD

2. mormis

mormis I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    SD

Congrats on the wedding!!!!!! i just have that to say cuz i cannot help you with the rest of your questions but if you have more keep posting them and we will happily help you...

you'll have the time of your life!

Congrats again!

3. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
  4. cunspin

cunspin Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    SDHucks
    Check your private messages.

5. 212eric

212eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I recommend you do a search on this website for all your tour needs, and book in advance. This way you will be sure your reservations are in place before you arrive in paradise.

Congratulations,
    212eric

6. Laura Mapchick

Laura Mapchick Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I don't have any personal fishing experience but I have heard good things about Cancun Charter Fishing

I'm guessing the ladies will want to go to the hotel zone for some shopping. Moon Palace has a free shuttle to the hotel zone daily, it goes to one of the other Palace resorts in the zone. From there they can easily get on city buses that are 6.5 pesos per ride and go to the malls and shopping areas.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice