New game idea?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Canadian Dos Equis fan, Oct 14, 2008.

1. Canadian Dos Equis fan

Canadian Dos Equis fan Cancuncare's Most Interesting Man Registered Member

Ratings:
    +177 / 0
    Ok I may have had a little too much coffee at work today but I just had an idea possibly for a couple of new games...

1.) Temptation trivia: This one is pretty simple have contestants answer questions by writing them on a piece of paper. For each question they get right they get a progressively better prize (say necklace to t-shirt, to both, to a free nightclub cover, to a free massage in the spa.

As long as you get the answer right you can keep on playing. if you guess wrong you get punished (think missing the board on crazy darts (ie. thong to whipped cream etc.)). Of course you can always quit and if you are the last one to answer a question wrong you get the full treatment (walk around the pool with the big fucking loser sign ice water etc.

2.) Temptation Deal or no Deal: say 10 cases with assorted prizes and punishments (5 of each). Anyone who has ever seen the show would know how to play.

Like I said I have had waay too much coffee today so take my ideas with a grain of salt!

2. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    They sound interesting... :D

3. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Games

I like em both, and i really like the deal or no deal one, cuz that would get the entire pool in on the game, by helping the person pick a box or getting to watch them take the punishment lol

4. Canadian Dos Equis fan

Canadian Dos Equis fan Cancuncare's Most Interesting Man Registered Member

Ratings:
    +177 / 0
    Thanks for the encouraging words guys! Too bad I don't have a good in with the staff but I will be there Nov.14 to 21 so maybe I can market the idea to them then lol

5. xoie's omah

xoie's omah Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You get them to start them and maybe then we can play them the next week.

Hoping the people coming back end of Oct, beginning of Nov post us some trip reports so we have a general idea how the entertainment crew is doing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice