New Club

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Nerd Dawg, Jan 12, 2007.

1. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well, this year, I believe will prove Cancun to still be a very very popular party spot. Hopefully, with the closing of some major clubs, someone will see a real investment opportunity in The City as well as other parts of Cancun are start making some changes across the hotel zone.

People are still going there to have a good time. If most of the clubs close, there will be a real opportunity for someone to step in and make some money.

2. bigdickcadillac

bigdickcadillac Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    wow thats all crazy and stuff but lets get back to the main focus of this thread.... the strip club

I was looking at the pictures and it looks like something from a movie.. like a shady shady underground joint... and well I have always wanted to see something like that just to say I've done it... so the question is it worth it and what are the chances of getting shot doing so?

Could you just sit down for half a hour and order some drinks like a normal strip joint... and are all the women Mexican and wheatherd?

3. P H I L A D E L P H

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    basically, when you get in there they say its a strip club but there are no strippers, just hookers walking around soliciting sex.

i went with 5 other people and they brought us out like 24 coronas. we told them that we weren't going to drink them, they said they were on the house and opened each and every bottle.

when we figured that it was a shady whore house, we went to leave and they charged us over $100 for the coronas that we never ordered or drank. we refused to pay, they pulled a shot gun out, locked the door and said we can pay now, or pay more when the cops get there. i gave them the money and bounced. i would recommend that everyone stay away from that place.

4. bigdickcadillac

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well your officially just crossed that place off my list of things to do. thanks for the advise thats crazy about the shotgun.

5. CancunViaCO

CancunViaCO Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    stay away fro the one

Strip clubs are dicey no matter where they are located, USA, Europe or Mexico. Drugs, prostitution and trouble are prevalent at these establishments. A close friend of my, who was a bouncer for a few years can tell you few stories about this. If you feel the need to go to a strip club, hit one in your hometown before you leave. Most likely you would be more familiar with the area if the s**t goes down. Trust me you would rather be in trouble in your hood then in Mexico.

Every time we walked past TheOne, the guys outside who harass people go inside call us gay when we refused to go in. Any club that has hostile people working the street have worse people inside.

6. P H I L A D E L P H

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I wouldn't say strip clubs everywhere are dicey. Some of the establishments in larger cities are some of the safest clubs to attend.

7. bigdickcadillac

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    amen to that... everyone loves a good strip club.. we have some classy ones and some average ones here

8. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    eeekl it's a nudie bar

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice