New Chedraui Multiplaza

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by CharlesinCancun, Oct 30, 2011.

1. CharlesinCancun

CharlesinCancun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I had a few questions about the location of the new Chedraui:

Im not very good with directions as I can't remember the street names , ha ha , pretty much use landmarks to get around , lol
    anway:

Chedraui Multiplaza Chac Mool (Cancun)
    N°Lote 1 Manzana 1 Supermanzana 315 Poblado de Ejido Alfredo V. Bonfil, Benito Juárez C.P.77560
    it's Frac. Santa Fe and Reg 525
    FRISA - SA4

2. LTL

LTL Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Do you know where Gran Plaza or Santa Fe is? If not these can be found pretty easy on a map.

The new Chedraui on the other hand is completely tucked away and near impossible to find by driving around.

Get yourself on Ave La Luna and head to the end (south). You will see a Pemex on the right also an Extra store and Tycoz. Turn right. (If you end up at a large speed bump after passing an Oxxo on the left, you have gone to far.This is the entrance to Santa Fe) This puts you on Ave Cancun (as it is most commonly known) and drive past a couple small speed bumps. From there keep any eye on the right for small Plaza with a gym on top and Extra below.

Almost immediately at the Plaza turn left ( I don't think there is a posted street name, but there is a Chedraui sign). You will drive on a very recently paved road with a small park on the left and the back of homes on the right. Go to the very end and all of a suddon it opens up with the Chedraui there hidden behind the homes on right. Nothing else in the area.

Try not to let word get out though, as so far it is quiet and the food is fresh.

3. CharlesinCancun

CharlesinCancun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have been there a few times , I meant a few people had PM-ed about the location. those directions are spot on!! I go up Nichupte ( coming from Gran Plaza) to Soriana Nichupte (Reg 96) turn left immediatley in front of Soriana , then go straight and that small plaza with a gym and the Extra below is on the right , stay straight for a few blocks and you will see it.

your right , it is quite , stocked up , plenty of carts, great staff !!!

4. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LTL, great directions. I was one of the PM'ers C in C refers to. That SM 315 confused me as it is not in my cool as hell map book with each SM on its own page. The SM 525 makes much better sense as that is the Santa Fe area.

I think you will find that La Luna runs predominately E/W and the end of it would be to the west and not the north. Kabah and Tulum for example, run N/S and La Luna runs west off Kabah, although a bit to the south. Just wanted to point this out to other anally retentive guys like yours truly.

That left from Av Cancun may be Las Torres but I have not been in that area in a while and cannot confirm that for sure.

Thanks for the directions. I may go exploring.

5. LTL

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I ended up going last night a couple of hours after typing this. Was a little disappointing as they were out of the meat and chicken that I normally buy as well as bread.

Anyway, if anyone is still uncertain, here is a map that may help.

[​IMG]

*Edit to add that my X is just a little off. It should be little farther to the left at the end of Ave. Chac Mool.*

6. Cancun Fun

Cancun Fun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have lived within blocks of this place for the last couple of years and could NOT figure out where the hell this was located! Thanks for the directions LTL!

7. LTL

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

It just opened last week. So don't beat yourself up to bad...

I saw them putting the road in and could not figure out why or where it was going to, until you go around the corner and it opens up like an oasis in the middle of nowhere.

I wonder what is next in the area and am glad I don't live on one of those streets that used to be quiet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice