Never Been...Hmmmmm....

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by sandalls, Aug 17, 2012.

1. KenNJoyce

KenNJoyce I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Not to scare you, but there was actually a hurricane just before halloween last year (and also one in 2005(?). No major damage but we chickened out and was able to delay our trip to this year. Anyway, like Bob and Kay said, the halloween crew is fun- And we will be back for this halloween for the 5th time with this crew. Oh- we've been there 5 other times also... so trip #10 is pending... we are also in our 50's and wouldn't consider going to any other place "on the hotel zone"...

2. sandalls

sandalls Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Okay, our dates are flexible and haven't locked anything in. Perhaps being there over Halloween will be the way to go! :mermaid:

:)

3. Jim and Cheryl

Jim and Cheryl Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Over Halloween is definitely the way to go!!!!

4. Trish

Trish I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +675 / 0
    Ok,being in your early 40s sounds like a very ok age to me....check out the September group and I'm sure they'll say the same! I'm approaching my 30th in Dec...do I look like I'm going 2 far?? Would like 2 know :icon_surprised:

5. fbjr1

fbjr1 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    been going to cancun in may and october for almost 12 years. never had it rain heavy for more than 1 day in october once.
    that being said in 2005 we had a beautiful sunny 8 days and left 2 days before the big one hit so its hit and miss i guess.
    last october we went a week and it was only rainy one day but heard it rained all the next week.
    we will be there hell or high water (pun intended):aktion054: this october also!!

6. DEEREMAN

DEEREMAN The bunny is out Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    You would be right at the median age for the resort. The biggest thing i would recommend is to go up to someone when u get there and just say "hi". That is all it takes. You will find yourself in a hot tub with 30-40 others in no time talking about anything and everything under the sun. Do it. You will not regret it

7. shawn&steph

shawn&steph Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agress go Halloween week...we actually changed our plans to Halloween week just cuz it was more busy and looks like more fun!!

8. MaciJO

MaciJO Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Join us for Halloween! Our first trip was in April and we were a bit unsure but have booked 2 additional trips this year already! The people u will meet are soooo fun and nonjudgmental! TTR is a place where u can escape from life's stress and just enjoy one another! We r booked Oct. 30-Nov 6. Hope to
    meet u then. Whatever time u choose will b great:) good luck to u and enjoy your v-cay....u deserve it!

9. Ken and Ann Marie

Ken and Ann Marie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    We're mid 40s. Third time coming up in October. Highlight of our year. No matter what (almost) we will always go to TTR. You wil not regret it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice