Need yacht info please!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by DaKarchers, Dec 4, 2008.

1. DaKarchers

DaKarchers Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Has anyone chartered the private yacht throught the hotel. We were thinking of using it for the first time and looking for feedback.

2. lowrider86

lowrider86 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 0
    I have used it on all my trips there, But you have to be a Member to book it or get a Member to do it. To me well worth the money if you can get some guests to go and chip in for the rental.

3. DaKarchers

DaKarchers Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    snorkle or private booze cruise

We are members but back for the first time in 3 years. We never got a chance to go on the yacht and wondered if they take you any place cool to snorkle or if you just criuise around and drink. (that would be horrible haha)

4. lowrider86

lowrider86 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 0
    Both, They will take you where they want if you don't tell them what you want to do, We always end up at The north end of Isle and swim naked. LOL

5. 1smokey

1smokey Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Catamaran

We are members but do not have the yacht in our contract. I have been told that you need to schedule it early in your trip to make sure that you get the day you want. I was also told you are restricted if you have too big of a group.

We rented a catamaran with 8 other couples for $200.00 a couple. That was a good time and will do it again. We rented it with Sergio’s help.

Cal

6. infidel

infidel Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm a member & it's in my contract but haven't been out on it yet. I'll be at TTR Dec. 19-26 & will look in to taking it out on one of those days so if anyone else is interested give me a shout.
    :lotsofmichaelf: 12 days & a wake up! ! ! ! :lotsofmichaelf:

7. DavenRose

DavenRose I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    The yacht is a great way to spend a 1/2 day. We went out on it and May and had a blast. It is private so you can pretty much do what you want. Well worth the money!

8. LuvSun

LuvSun Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We have it reserved for a day in Febuary while we are there. Have not done it in the past but one of the things we are really looking forward to. You will find information about it on Premier web site, so we just emailed them and set it up and received a confirmation. I think that it has to be paid two days in advance of taking it out.

9. TerryB

TerryB I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    The best value for your money if you can find a tolal of 10 to 12 people to go. I dont care for going into the lagoon, but that seems to be a must now, because they go back and pick up food. Has any body ever rented it for the whole day? Just woundered where you went if you did? Never had anybody unhappy about going. Terry

10. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    The link on the Premier website works great. Book early to get the date that you want. We asked for a date a month before going, and that date was booked although we could get the day before. You are supposed to pay 48 hours before going.

BTW, the yacht trip is a blast, and you will have no problem finding enough people around the pool to fill the boat.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice