Need Some Info!!

Discussion in 'Breathless Riviera Maya Forum' started by Steve & Kay, Jan 30, 2019.

1. TheMacs

TheMacs Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +184 / 0
    We were at Breathless Punta Cana last year. They said the sports pool was topless optional. I love going topless HOWEVER the crowd that was there at the time were BRUTAL. I was about to take my top off when I overheard a large group body shaming a woman for being topless. Needless to say one of the many issues we had at that resort. I hope your stay is better than ours was! If you've been to Breathless in Mexico... it's not the same caliber.

2. BandA

BandA Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    Wow....that's sad (and pathetic on their part). RM was a great time (my wife did get sick from food there, but did not let it ruin the trip). The party pool was the only topless pool, and there were quite a few days that we saw it. I was walking up to ask a worker something and there was an entire group of young ladies topless. Unfortunately, my wife was not interested in joining in that day. I think had more been topless, she would have considered it.

We saw some at the sports pool too, but it was more around games groups were playing and not just being topless all the time.

We had heard that PC had more things to do at night, which is a big reason why we are trying it (that, and my wife is working as an agent now, so we are wanting to go explore another island). But hoping for a more fun, topless friendly atmosphere.

Enjoy the trip! We are going to be returning to Breathless RM sometime, hopefully soon. We loved the resort!

3. Gotmilf

Gotmilf Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,097 / 2
    If you're looking for the most fun non-judgey, non-shaming people in the world - come to TTR. It really is like no other resort that we've found.
    We have friends there now (their first time) and they told us that they now 'get' what we had been telling them... So try it and see for yourselves - you won't regret it!

4. Steve & Kay

Steve & Kay Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,930 / 1
    So the signs mean you can’t be topless in the pool but you can be on the sun deck.

5. BandA

BandA Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    Trust me, I'd love to go to TTR. My wife would not have a problem with most of it. What would make her uncomfortable would be being "hit on" (and she would be, trust me) or, if someone got out of control, touched by someone other than me. I realize that's probably a very small chance, but I would not want to do anything to lose her trust on places we go.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice