Need Some Hotel Suggestions......Pleaseeee

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by hog73rt, Feb 25, 2009.

1. hog73rt

hog73rt Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Everyone,

Heading down March 12th for 5 days with 2 of my friends. Was hoping you guys could give me some suggestions on where to stay. We're not gonna go all inclusive. Would rather just split a room for about $100-130/night between the 3 of us.

Never been to Cancun during spring break and looking to party (obviously). Is it a given that every hotel is packed with spring breakers around this time? I'm a little nervous that some hotels aren't as accomodating to spring breakers and are going to put a damper on things.

Just by doing the normal Orbitz search, came across the NH Krystal and the Cancun Caribe Park Royal (formerly Hilton or something??). I heard the Krystal doesn't have a beach anymore and it looks like it might be a little run down. The Cancun Caribe seems pretty nice, but I read it doesn't like spring breakers??

Any info you guys can provide is GREATLY appreciated!!!! Thanks in advance.

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    check for the Dos Playas, several members here are staying there! Cheap hotel, good location and its pretty clean!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice