Need prayers

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by angels_among_us, Dec 21, 2011.

1. chris-n-allison

chris-n-allison Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +112 / 0
    We have not met, but I just want to let you know that prayers are being lifted for you and your family. Stay strong while He has you on this journey, knowing that there is a purpose although you may never know exactly what it is. I'm sure your post has touched more lives more than you know. Keep your sense of humor & keep us updated!

2. jws

jws Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Praying for you, sister! Stay strong!

3. rieldeal

rieldeal Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +56 / 0
    On the night of the Lords birth, I will pray for you and I'm sure many more of us will, stay strong, I'm still here thru all the prayers said for me. All the love Norm.

4. NTBABY

NTBABY Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Our prayers are with you & your family. God Bless

Scott & Lori

5. AW

AW Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thoughts and prayers sent your way as of this morning.

6. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    :icon_sad:
    Trina, am sorry to read about your situation. I do hope and pray this will be overcome and you will continue to live a long life with the love of your friends and family.

7. jeff & deb

jeff & deb I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    Just been thinking about you wondering how things are going, hope all is well.
    Just know that many of us out here are thinking about you.
    Stay strong girl.

8. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    So sorry to hear about your illness. God Bless.

9. angels_among_us

angels_among_us Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    SH*T! I just posted a long azz post and it all disappeared!!!

I want to thank everyone for the continued prayers and good thoughts. I apperciate them more then words express. I've had a lot going on this past 30 days ( yes more then just being sick). My mom passed away and while we was not close it still hurt and hit me very hard. We have requested that my oncolgist appointment be put off for a couple weeks as physically and emoctionally I just had to much going on and needed a longer break, my oncolgist understood and thought it would be a good idea if I took a bit more of a break and was a bit stronger emoctionally when we went in to talk about if were going to do more Chemo or what treatment were going to do. If I do Chemo again I'll have to have a PICC line put back in and I'll do 168 hours back to back (24/7) at home via the picc line straight into my blood stream. so I need to be able to handle this emoctionally .

I did do ok with going under and having the samples taken of my upper stomach although when I woke up I had a bit of a break emoctionally.It seems I don't have LCH in my stomach HOWEVER it is effecting that area and my upper stomach is swollen which is making it where I can't eat very well or much at a time. I am happy that one of the meds I am on is STOPPING my weight loss from being so fast, I've only lost one pound this week. I am up to 60 so pounds lost now. Now I am glad I lost the weight I am not ashamed to admit I was a big woman before I got sick that struggled with her weight and losing and keeping it off. We did find out this was due to meds I was on . Now if I could lose some damn boobies I'm like Dolly there! All you that think that is a blessing please sign up and take some of them damn things from me! I'll donate them to you for the small cost of a trip to Cancun ;) Ok Ok I'll donate them free of charge after all that's what donate means.

Those of you that have known me since I joined Cancuncare what seems like forever ago will remember I've struggled with alot of health issues and have some pretty big surgeries, which always came out of the blue. We did find out this was LCH all this time and not other things they thought it was. It is often thought to be other health problems. The Dr's at Mayo was able to get films and samples all the way back from 2007 and compare and to LCH and found out it has been LCH all this time. It is just so rare that most Dr's have never even heard of LCH more less know what it is or what to look for. Thankfully we know now so we can try to treat it even thought that's all iffy and they really don't know exactly what works and don't work. I love ALL my Dr's *well ok I like some more then others* and I know they are all doing the very best.

I will keep you updated my next oncolgist appointment it's not this coming Monday but the one after and we will at this time speak about if we want to do another round of Chemo or go another way with Treatment. It just depends on if it's spreading, staying where it is or getting better with Chemo. I am very lucky and I've not lost all my hair but it has thinned out a GREAT deal, I lose about a hair brush full each day . My husband did force me out of bed the day my mom passed away and into the Salon so we got a lot cut off and I think this has helped my self esteem a great deal. I was really upset when he pushed me out of the house but it did stop me from crying and it has brung my self esteem back, I just don't seem to notice the hair lost as much now that I've got some cut off. We put a bit of color on it also. What? I'm going to damage it? LOL!! Shoot I could go purple or pink or a new color every two weeks and it wouldn't matter rofl!

I have got out of the house and went the movies once and even went shopping with the children and hubby a couple days after Christmas. Wish I would of minded my PT and Dr's and used the wheelchair but I get sick of the judgement and the looks I get. I want to run them down with the wheelchair! I need to get a shirt that say's I'm sorry I have cancer , whats your excuse for being a D*ck!?

Although I did need to lose weight ( and I still need to lose more just not THIS WAY and although my Dr's say I don't need to lose anymore) I'm happy I've lost some weight just NOT THIS WAY it's been hell on earth losing weight this way. I don't even come out of my room when the family eats as I know I'm unable to eat much and most times nothing at all when the family eats. Anyways thought you guys may like to see before and after pics. I'll post some from Cancun ( This is when I first got sick this go around) and then some recent ones . Steve since you have seen me a couple times in person your notice it more then others .NOW someone tell me how to lose these damn boobs and I'll be good to go :aktion033:
    Pics from this summer first , Sorry not many of them as I was so sick I was in the hotel room most of the trip.

Ok at one time everyone say Good bye ugly damn double chin :wink3: Ok Ok it's still hanging around a bit LOL :doh:

[​IMG]

Shoot ok gonna need to post pics in another post .

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2012
  10. angels_among_us

angels_among_us Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok I know! What was I thinking? This dress is fugly! LOL [​IMG]

I got a cute family hu? I am so blessed!! love them so much! I get up everyday and fight this for THEM!

[​IMG]

In playa the day we was heading to home ( I mean Cancun!)

[​IMG]

yay were in Cancun baby!
    [​IMG]

and now recent pics

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice