Need Options getting from Cozumel to Cancun

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Rudyman, Dec 4, 2007.

1. Rudyman

Rudyman Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have a family I am renting my condo to and they have gotten a substatial savings flying into Cozumel. What might be some options for them in getting to Cancun and an idea of cost. If anyone has that information and can lay out some otions and cost I and this family would really appreciate it. Thank you in advance for any info.

2. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    They can take the ferry to Playa del Carmen, then catch the bus or collectivo from Playa to Cancun. I forget the cost, but it's not expensive. The bus or collectivo is something like $3.50usd. I forget the cost of the ferry and I don't have my mapguides here at work.

Michelle

3. Rudyman

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thak you michelle, anyone else have any other info?

4. Laura Mapchick

Laura Mapchick Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ferry to Playa, $10 each, one way, then bus or colectivo (both 32 pesos each) to the downtown bus station.
    They can also taxi from Playa to Cancun, which would run about $45 to the hotel zone, but it would be alot quicker than the bus.
    or arrange for private transfer to pick them up in Playa, check with entertainement-plus, (click on the banner at the bottom of this page) and see what they would charge to go get them.

5. snorklebum

snorklebum Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There aren't really that many options. There's the ferry, then there's one highway.

There is a "Playa Express" shuttle from Playa Carmen to Downtown Cancun for around $35 pesos.

6. Rudyman

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you all for your info!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice