Need lots of help

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by bella, Jan 31, 2008.

1. bella

bella Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi everyone. I hope you can help me. This is my first time in Cancun so i have a few questions that i hope some of you can help me with. Last year we went to the Myan Riviera Paradisus. It was very nice but i did not like the beach and the crowd was much older. (not that i am a spring chicken) We took a tour and saw cancun and i fell in love with the beach and decided that was the place to go next time. SO we decided to go to a hotel which was not all inclusive because we don't eat and drink that much and it is waisted money. The Ritz with crazy expensive so we decided on the Hyatt Caribe (supose to be a 5 star)

Where can i get booze to sneek into the hotel. (don't feel like paying 100.00 for bottle of wine)

Do they have canadian cigarettes in Cancun? where/what kind.

is there any convenient store near the Hyatt (we can buy water)

I have much more I will ask later but these are the questions I have for now.

Help :D

2. GONZO

GONZO Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Where can i get booze to sneek into the hotel. (don't feel like paying 100.00 for bottle of wine)
    Walmart, take a bus, or easier yet take a cab.

Do they have canadian cigarettes in Cancun? where/what kind.
    Dont know about Canadian smokes but the Marlboros there arent like the US, so I go with the cheaper local smokes.

is there any convenient store near the Hyatt (we can buy water)
    They should supply you with water at the hotel I would think, I havent stayed there before, anyone else??

I have much more I will ask later but these are the questions I have for now.

Help :D

3. doxiegirl623

doxiegirl623 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Needs More Help

Hi, I have some of the same questions! I'm wondering if when I buy a bottle (or 2 :wink: ) of wine to bring into the Hyatt Regency, will I have any difficulty bringing it into the hotel? I've read some things that say the doormen act like bouncers...

Also, are the any internet cafes close by that area?

Airport transportation: Is it best for a single traveler to just get on a shuttle that stops at all the hotels? I can't seem to find anything cheaper than about 50.00 US for a cab.

I know that the Hyatt Regency isn't really on the beach. Will I be able to walk out the door and walk on a beach early in the morning without too much hassle?

Thanks for your help!

Kim

4. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    As for buying alcohol and bringing it in your hotel, I have never had a problem but I would suggest having it put in a bag as it wont look as bad. Or take a back pack with you and put it in there!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice