Need Info on Restaurants/Fiesta Americana Grand Coral

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by tjg986, Aug 12, 2007.

1. tjg986

tjg986 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My wife and I are thinking of staying at Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach, I can buy a breakfast and dinner package for a small forture. I see that there are some restaurants in the plaza flamingo. Is this within walking distance? If not how much would a taxi run from the hotel. My other issue is, my wife is in a wheelchair and it would be nice to have some accessible restaurants/bars with accessible restrooms, any suggestions? Does anyone know how accessible this hotel is? Sometimes its just easier to eat at an accessible hotel. We don't want to pay a ton and miss out on good downtown restaurants. Any suggestions are welcome thankyou. :?:

2. cunspin

cunspin Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Most Restaurants are wheelchair accsessable I know that ours is, Laguna Grill. And I know that most others are unless they are very small. FAGCB is not within walking distance from Flamingos it is however walking distance from Plaza Caracol, there are some Restaurants there.
    I personally like to go to restaurants that are offsight when I travel, there are so many good Restaurants in Cancun both In the Hotel Zone and Downtown (partycenter is NOT downtown).

3. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree with cunspin.

I stayed at the FAGCB many times. It is certainly one of the finest hotels in all of Mexico, #7 recently according to the Travel Channel.

The food there frankly is worth a small fortune. I have never seen such a breakfast buffet anywhere quite like it. Piles of smoked salmon, make them yourself Bloody Mary's and so much more.

The FAGCB is in the middle of the hotel zone, which is shaped like a giant "7". It is right at the point of the 7. Each room is an executive suite or better. I am trying to remember whether or not their is a step in the unit, like stepping down into a sunken living room and am drawing a blank. That could be negative for your wife. Their toll free number is 1-800- FIESTA 1.

GOOD LUCK
    T.J.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice