Need info about ride to hotel from airport

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by sharky, Feb 12, 2008.

1. sharky

sharky Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    need to figure out best private transportation from airport to hotel

2. gene37412

gene37412 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    can't go wrong with EP for that

3. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
  4. sharky

sharky Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thank you !!

Are they just there at airport and is it very expensive ? I was told that i could get really screwed if i got with the wrong people !

5. gene37412

gene37412 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    EP has a link on this web site.....you can live chat.....probally with Trina....you can trust them to the Nth degree. Best deal I have ever heard of for private transportation. She will book you while on line. Just tell her your name....what date and time you are arriving...and where you are going....they will show up and there are no hidden charges...

6. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
  7. carrie77

carrie77 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Less than $30 each way, I don't think you could beat that. As far as the airport is away from some of the hotels, I'd hate to hear what taxi prices could be! DO IT!

8. Tinder

Tinder Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We just booked with Brant's. Have heard nothing but great things. Looking forward to the experience and hope things go as well as everyone says.

9. Mojito

Mojito Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Transfers

We can't say enough about Entertainment Plus! They work on the honor system and therefore, you pay in cash and don't have to charge on your credit card. The cost is $52 R/T - to the Hotel Zone. You pay the driver $37 for your ride to the hotel and the remaining $15 to the driver upon return to the Airport. In the past, we have used several other companies, but none as good as EP. IMHO They are the best by a long shot.

10. Tinder

Tinder Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: Transfers

Great to hear. We are so looking forward to using them and avoiding the hassle at the airport with all of the vans. Usually waste about an hour waiting. This will be soooooo much better.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice