Need hotel advice...............

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by MikeySwags, Feb 11, 2007.

1. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    they could be.

try a mock booking thru hotel website and see what it says

also your other option is try booking thru an american site and fly out of buffalo

2. MikeySwags

MikeySwags Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I tried just booking the hotel and it did show some availability so I have to believe there are some packages available out there.

Gonna try some other sites as well, maybe I'll have more luck. Flying out of Buffalo is definitely an option, anytime my folks go somewhere they always fly out of Buffalo to save money.

I did see that the Oasis is still available, guess that will be our backup plan. The only thing I didn't like was that last time we were there the hotel didn't organize bar nights, and it is so large it is difficult to meet people. I prefer a hotel with a more intimate and centralized area where the people partying are located.

3. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah I hear ya,,

Other hotels you can try are the Gran Caribe real, The Costa Real, Riu Cancun, Tucancun,

4. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    erk. expedia.com has it out of buffalo. 2000 per person on the 24th..

deffo not your best price. try travelocity, priceline, cheaptickets ect...

so there deffo pacakges for the tucancun still. just top comodity

5. MikeySwags

MikeySwags Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Alright folks the trip is booked! Didn't look good for a while there but just 20 minutes ago I checked Itravel2000.com one more time and found a package leaving on the 23rd which wasn't our original plan but it is doable.

So this guy is heading back to Cancun!!!! Anyone else gonna be at the Tucancun from the 23rd to the 2nd? Can't wait to hit Coco Bongo's again!

Thanks for your help guys!

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Congrats on the booking! You will have a blast, and make sure you come back and show us all your pics!!! We wanna see!! :wink:

7. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    congrats on booking! you'll have a great time, and make sure you do a full trip report and pictures!

8. MikeySwags

MikeySwags Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks guys will do!

We'll get the place warmed up for when you get there whdream!

9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Perfect./ And Make sure you leave some booze for us!! :wink:

10. MikeySwags

MikeySwags Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Haha I won't make any promises as far as that is concerned! :wink:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice