Need Honest Feedback, Not Sure Temptation Good Fit

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by JandTAZ, Nov 2, 2021.

1. EastTexas

EastTexas Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +103 / 0
    When we went I did one of the contests and I had to sign up for it in the morning. I don't think they will pressure random people.

Desire Pearl is full nude and there were even a few there that kept tops on. Temptations has a lot of people that keep their tops on. You wouldn't be out of place at all. Avoid the Boobs Cruise because they will pressure you there.

If there is a reason to avoid Temptations it isn't because of pressure to take your top off. It is loud and people are there to mingle and party. I would look for alternatives if your main goal is quiet relaxation. There are also better options for dining. The allure of temptations is the vibe and how comfortable people are with meeting new friends.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. r&a 1964

r&a 1964 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +672 / 1
    I agree with what everyone is posting but would say you shouldn't book the Boobs Cruise your first trip. There have been a lot of comments on this thread about no pressure to take your top off. This is true at the resort, but not on the Boobs Cruise. As the name implies it is a "Boobs Cruise". I would wait until when or if she becomes comfortable with that before booking a boobs cruise.
    Before all the folks start thinking I don't like the boobs cruise I will tell you I love the boobs cruise, I have been a bunch of times, but its not for everyone.

3. rogren90

rogren90 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +228 / 0
    There is no pressure to be or not be topless. My wife did not want to be topless when she first went. She is very modest, but after a short time of realizing imperfections don't matter, she went topless. Not because I wanted her too but because she felt free and unjudged. That is how it is at TTR. Its a place to just be you. Thats why most people return over and over again.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. A&C Can

A&C Can Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +340 / 1
    Just returned from our first trip, and had a fantastic time! We do not travel with other friends, as we would feel uncomfortable at a resort like Temptation (which will become a regular destination for us now!) Because we don't want to feel inhibited. Much better to meet new friends who are "like-minded" on these trips! My wife was hesitant about the topless thing too, but easily transitioned into it, and out of it, depending on how she felt each day!
    We did not do the Boobs Cruise this time around, but it is on the to do list for next time.

5. Lindilou

Lindilou Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +928 / 1
    So many things to evaluate and where do we see ourselves in all that sea of possibilities.
    You will encounter all, but none are judgmental. Topless is the most common but on this last trip (yesterday!!) we saw a very younger crowd than usual and a lot more tops were on and a lot more phone/cameras on too. We don't see it as much of a threat but it can surely be for others. It is changing slowly but we still saw an openness to the fundamentals. We met great people and some might be still debating whether they were happy, scared or ashamed to be seen with us. Overall, we think something good will come out of it!
    The availability of people that are open to chat and wanting to talk to others is still there and this is what we long for. These people are also the ones that make it feel so easy to be free, whether topless or lifestyle curious or whatever curiosity you might have.
    We think that this is what Temptation's all about. It's sad that they want to change this cause it brings out the best in people and it opens up cloudless horizons.

6. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    Quote r&a....."I agree with what everyone is posting but would say you shouldn't book the Boobs Cruise your first trip".... Now you tell us 8 years late !!!.... mind you going on the Boobs Cruise on our very 1st morning at TTR was the best thing we did... oh, what happy memories and the video in our minds....LOL

7. JandTAZ

JandTAZ Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Just wanted to thank everyone for your feedback a few months ago.

We just booked a six night stay in April 2023. It's going to be a long wait, but looking forward to it!

8. Karen Payne

Karen Payne Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    I went a few years ago and loved it! I'm very self conscious and didn't take my top off....(yet) and an to go again! The contests are more hilarious than anything and it's really just a great time. At the night club my ego was boosted like crazy!! It was fun to just have a great time and enjoy my husband when we got back to the room! Maybe you could split the trip into 2 resorts like we did the first time?

9. bigtimetimmyjim

bigtimetimmyjim Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Sounds like a very liberating experience, good for you. We are planning our first trip and it’s great to hear others talk about their firsts.

10. BeautyandtheB

BeautyandtheB Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0
    Same!!! We're going to TTR for the first time in May. Where do you tell your friends/family you're staying if they ask? My peeps are nosey. lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice