Need help... Getting nervous

Discussion in 'Breathless Riviera Maya Forum' started by Fitzy05, Mar 19, 2018.

1. NYCCouple

NYCCouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0
    Breathless is more a party place than it is a swingers/lifestyle place. Just so happens they have a pool where the ladies can get topless.
    That being said, Im sure there are swingers there..just not easy to find....the perils of going to a 'vanilla' resort...

We went to Breathless DR and had a great time!

2. LongHodlLTC

LongHodlLTC Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Yes.

3. sexywife86

sexywife86 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    We went last year and there was no swinger vibe at all. Barely any topless women at the party pool. It is definitely a party resort but there is a quiet pool and a middle of the road pool that was still very quiet. You really have nothing to worry about.

4. funcpl27

funcpl27 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +917 / 16
    just got back. there is no vibe at all.... swinger or otherwise. Breathless is just your average, mostly boring, vanilla resort .....with the added hell of a NEVER ENDING Techo/EDM soundtrack.

5. LongHodlLTC

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    It’s far from vanilla, it’s far from boring, there is hip hop played constantly , there’s a party vibe..

6. funcpl27

funcpl27 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +917 / 16

you're welcome to your opinion...but we just returned two days ago and you are incorrect.
    1. there was no party atmosphere/vibe whatsoever....at all.
    2. there was very little toplessness and the evening attire was closer to a church picnic than risque
    3. evidently you don't know the difference between hip hop and EDM because at Excellerate (the supposed party pool) and elsewhere it was never ending relentless mind numbing EDM soul crushing sameness with not one single moment of anything else.
    4. it is as vanilla as a Sandals or Riu etc.
    5. we love a party and we were bored.

we're talking about Breathless...are you sure you are talking about Breathless?

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
  7. WisconsinJimmy

WisconsinJimmy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +628 / 0
    I compare Breathless to the Bare Pool in Vegas. Its more of a high end party atmosphere. Its not a frat party swinging orgy... So it really depends on what you are looking for. If you are looking for a very nice resort with great food, great rooms and a party atmosphere but you aren't into the "nude" or "swinging" resorts then you will like Breathless. If you hate EDM music the party pool is not for you, its just like being at Wet Republic and Bare in Vegas its constant EDM music.

8. LongHodlLTC

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Been there 2x and the party pool was almost hip hop 24/7.
    They switch it up depending on the crowd.

The party atmosphere is what keeps me and my buddies coming back.

Our 3rd time will be in 2 weeks.

Evening attire doesn’t need to be risqué for me to have fun. Nor do I want to see swingers.

But the place was crazy fun when we were there.

There wasn’t a night there that we weren’t in the jacuzzi after the nightclub, drinking champagne and having fun.

The resort is what you make of it.

The earliest I went to sleep was 4:30am and that was due to having to leave the next day.

The large jacuzzi had couples doing their thing every night, you could hear the splashing.

The fire pits had people hanging around and smoking good stuff..

9. Fitzy05

Fitzy05 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    So figured I would update everyone since we have been back from breathless now for over a week. The wife and I had a blast, I'm not sure now why it seems like everyone is comparing breathless to other resorts like Desire or TTR, from the moment we arrived they made it very clear that breathless is a classy party resort. Our check in was the easiest I've ever had as we upgraded to xhale and had our own check in area with private bar. The xcelerate side wasn't the party side from our time them, everyone was always at the activity pool having a great time drinking and doing the activities they offered. We did go to the xcerate side a couple times, most notably for the foam party (which was easily the best part of the trip). We meet tons of new friends and had a great time, the food was very good and the drinks while I'm sure watered down were always good. I don't have any complaints about breathless, for everyone who is going expecting there to be nudity and it being a big sexy party you will be disappointed but if you go there looking to party and meet people and drink you won't be disappointed. I will saw if you are wanting to go topless or whatever the xcererate pool does allow it and we did see a few but they expect you to be classy about it, however if you are looking for more you can literally walk down the beach and the nude beach is right there. You could literally see people naked on the beach from the end of the xcelerate pool.

10. ObiRey

ObiRey Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Glad to hear you had a great time.

Was the hottub being used much at night? How was the water temperature?

We're not going until summer, but I'm already starting to think about what I need to buy before going, clothes wise. I'm a jeans and t-shirt 95% of the time. Most of my stylish clothes are years old. Wardrobe needs some updating.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice