Need help... Getting nervous

Discussion in 'Breathless Riviera Maya Forum' started by Fitzy05, Mar 19, 2018.

1. bababua

bababua Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    No need to worry. The place is what you make of it. Would hardly say it’s over the top. “Worst” thing that happened to us was some young lady took liberties and touched my wife’s boob because she was so impressed. No harm no foul.

2. bababua

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    Curious where did you read these reviews? We went in July and are going back this July. We do come from a metropolitan area so this type of party wouldn’t be considered over the top around here. That being said we loved it.

3. Fitzy05

Fitzy05 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Read some from other posts on this website and then just searching on Google. I probably should of worded my post better but we aren't opposed to partying, the wife and I are actually excited about the foam party and some of the other events going on, I just got the impression that it was more of an open couples or sexual resort. That's what I was worried about we don't mind having a good time and partying just got worried it was more than just that.

4. BillS

BillS Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0
    Fitzy, You are worrying waaaayyyyy too much. We promise. The truth is this place and Temptation are not nearly as exciting as these forums portend...When you get back you will giggle at yourselves for all the worrying. Now go, have a drink, put on your swimsuits and, later, your dancing shoes and have fun. Wish we could go with you....!

5. bababua

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    Spot on!!

6. bababua

Ratings:
    +39 / 0

7. Lance&Britt

Lance&Britt Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +274 / 0
    We stayed at Breathless last summer for 6 nights and we were actually disappointed because we thought there would be more fun. Not allowed to go topless in the xhale quite pool but I believe you can at the other two. We also had rooms on the Xhale side and it was laid back and nice honestly. Adel was our man the whole trip! Brought drinks before we needed them and was amazing. He was at the Xhale pool. As far as swingers and all that we didn’t have a clue who were because it’s not out there like Temptation or Desire. Lots of couples but even more singles. The club every night was so packed and is so small which was disappointing because we wanted to dance and couldn’t. Also, all the pools close at a certain time and we wished we could have swam late. Other than that we did have a good time. Honestly it is rather tame compared to other resorts. I wouldn’t be too concerned. I think y’all will be fine. Hopefully this was somewhat helpful!

8. funcpl27

funcpl27 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +917 / 16
    we go to Breathless for a vanilla upscale break from the real party.....not even a joke. Breathless is very very tame.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. LongHodlLTC

LongHodlLTC Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Late at night after the nightclub, you can use the Jacuzzi and pool. I have every trip I've been there, never an issue.

I wouldnt call the night club small, but I also wouldnt call it large.
    Its adequate size.

10. Lance&Britt

Lance&Britt Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +274 / 0
    Your talking about Breathless right? I was talking about Breathless...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice