Need help! first time to Cancun....

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Lala052206, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Lala052206

Lala052206 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello all,

We're visiting Cancun for the first time and staying at Temptation Resort end of Aug 2008. We had few questions regarding the trip:

We had booked Isla Mujeres tour and i want to know: What do i need to bring with me to Isla Mujeres tour, such as money, clothes etc..?

-What are the things can we do at Isla Mujeres? Do they have swim with the dolphins at Isla Murjeres? ( i really want to do that)

-Where can we change the US money to pesos? If i don't use all the pesos, can we go exchange it back to US money before leaving home?

- We booked with Best Day travel for transportation to and from the hotel. Do we need to call them first upon arrival to set up time to pick up ? Where will they be waiting for us at the airport?

-On the voucher it said we will meet with Best Day Travel once arrive at the hotel. Are they the same people as Timeshare Rep?

-I been reading the message board about the swinger...Do i need to concern about that? because i don't want that to ruin our trip there at Temptation resort.

Sorry i have so many to ask...any tips or advices would help a lot!

Thank you!

2. Venom

Venom Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The swingers are everywhere!!!!!!! they will swarm you the second you get there!!!! :wink:

3. massi2403

massi2403 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We've just got back from our first visit to Temptations and we were a little... nervous and intrigued probably sums it up... to see what it would be like.

The bottom line is that from what we found it can be whatever you want it to be. Nothing ever *has* to be too much in your face, unless you ask very nicely! :wink:

Dont worry, you'll have a fantastic time I'm sure.

4. njfuninthesun

njfuninthesun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The swingers are everywhere!!!!!!! they will swarm you the s

Venom- You are delusional if you think the Yankees will even make the playoffs! Go Red Sox.

Don't worry about the swingers. No one will bother you. If anyone brings up the subject just let them know you are not interested.

5. xoie's omah

xoie's omah Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We're visiting Cancun for the first time and staying at Temptation Resort end of Aug 2008. We had few questions regarding the trip:

We had booked Isla Mujeres tour and i want to know: What do i need to bring with me to Isla Mujeres tour, such as money, clothes etc..?

Wear your swim wear with a cover up and you should be fine. We have always taken a couple of hundred dollars over with us as my hubby LOVES to shop….we found food and drinks on Isla to be very reasonable and always eat lunch.

-What are the things can we do at Isla Mujeres? Do they have swim with the dolphins at Isla Murjeres? ( i really want to do that)

If you are doing a tour I am not sure how much actual free time you will have. We take the ferry over and spend the day renting a golf cart, shopping, eating lunch, checking every little thing out and then spend a couple of hours at the beach.

-Where can we change the US money to pesos? If i don't use all the pesos, can we go exchange it back to US money before leaving home?

We take very little cash with use ATM, but there is an exchange right across the road from TTR where we have changed extra pesos back to USD.

- We booked with Best Day travel for transportation to and from the hotel. Do we need to call them first upon arrival to set up time to pick up ? Where will they be waiting for us at the airport?

You will walk out the big doors and there should be someone there to meet and greet you. They will get your transport and help you get there. Remember to give them a little tip.

-On the voucher it said we will meet with Best Day Travel once arrive at the hotel. Are they the same people as Timeshare Rep?

No, but they are trying to sell trips and such. We used Best Day for our first trip and they were very helpful with where different things are located…gave us a map and such. They will be setting up your return pick up time. Timeshare reps are the ones that will invite you to breakfast.-I been reading the message board about the swinger...Do i need to concern about that? because i don't want that to ruin our trip there at Temptation resort.

They are there, you may meet some and never know. In the 3 trips we have met one couple that were a bit overboard, but really they are not as big of an issue as you are reading. The swinger threads always make me laugh.

Sorry i have so many to ask...any tips or advices would help a lot!

Welcome to the boards. There is ton of information on this forum and my only advice prior to your trip would be to read the stickies at the top and during your trip…have fun and make it YOUR vacation.

6. Lala052206

Lala052206 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you so much Xoie's Omah! I appreciate you taking the time to read and answer my questions. What a great advice and tips! Have a good day! =)

7. Venom

Venom Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: The swingers are everywhere!!!!!!! they will swarm you t

yeah yeah, season is only half over, lets wait til the end of Sept. and see what happens. lets not make predictions the middle of July.

anyway, I have never stayed at Temptations or BBG or whatever you want to call it these days, but I have visited. I didnt see anything as far as swinger action going on. Just ppl drinkin and havin fun. just luv reading about the swinger debate!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice