Need extra fishing partners for Sunday 3/11 charter from BBG

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by davidadrake, Mar 2, 2007.

1. davidadrake

davidadrake Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My buddies and I are chartering a very reputable fishing boat for a day (maybe two) while in Cancun to go deepsea fishing for sailfish, etc. It will probably run $100 - $150 per person for the full 6 hours. The price includes boat, crew, tackle, licenses, some beer, water, soft drinks, snacks, etc, although we will definitely bring EXTRA beer. Everybody will pay an equal share of the total bill.

The charter leaves from the pier at Blue Bay Getaway. We have been assured that we will catch big fish and lots of them.

We will definitely fish on Sunday March 11. There will be 4 of us (2 in 20s and 2 a little older). Don't come if it bothers you that there will be plenty of drinking while we're fishing.

We would like to have 1 or 2 more people come with us to keep the cost down. It will be a great time -- plenty of fun, fishing and a good party.
    email me at CONTACT POSTER BY PM OR EMAIL ICON if you may be interested.

2. Matty

Matty Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I would if i could mate,not goin this year!
    def be keen though..im surprised not much peopel have replied to ya..sounds like a great idea!
    good luck man,enjoy!!

3. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    HoPefully you can find some people to tag along! :lol:

4. davidadrake

davidadrake Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah, I was hoping so. We're just going to party it up, i.e. drink lots of beer, work on our tans and land some BIG fish.

I figure I can give up part of a day (morning and lunchtime) to fish because I would probably just be sleeping at that time anyway.

And, opportunities to catch a huge sailfish, marlin or swordfish don't come around that often.

So, there is still time. We leave for Cancun on Friday morning (3/9/07). If you don't get me before then, just call my room (under David Drake) at the Tucancun or Alex with Kianah's Sportfishing Cell (417) 576 6155 (Cancun number) & Toll free (888) 825 2644 and we'll fit you in.

Everyone have a great spring break!!!

5. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    damn if i was going this year id def. be down.....love to fish, and drink beer hah

6. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    still time to get a flight, sir.

7. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    not after my most recent medical bills haha

8. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    you're insured....

go to the beach for recovery.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice