need desperate help! please!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by elnino, Jul 7, 2008.

1. elnino

elnino Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hi guys, i appreciate the time you taken out read this.

im going to be 21 next week and i am going cancun this sunday!

first time and i convinced 3 of my best friends that we have to go cancun, as i told them miami, our original choice...is not as good anymore.

we are british born indians, wanna have a laugh, i just hope we are accepted the same as everyone else and that cancun is a suitable destination for four lads to go and have a great time, meeting women of course! and having a blast.

please can anyone tell me if i made the right choice to for clubbing, for women to meet and go clubbing with. and if we are going be treated the same as everyone else!

how much money do i need to take for a week? im taking about 1200 dollars...would this be enough?

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Welcome to the board! I think you will find that ALL nationalities are excepted in cancun and all around mexico. It is a laid back attitude many people have while visiting cancun. Most of the people there are hard working, laid back, and will treat you with respect, so long as you give it back. You could NOT find a better city for clubs and meeting people. The party zone is smaller, so most of the clubs are all lined up together. Have a few drinks and dance it up, you will find ALL kinds of people there. From australia to the UK, you wont be out of place as lots of people visit cancun yearly! So, tell your friends they are in for a week of gorgeous beaches, beautiful woman, and good drinks!! As for money, most the clubs are 30-50 per person for cover, that includes all you can drink in that price. Some of the smaller clubs are cheaper but I would figure 30-50 a night for clubs, then what ever else per day for shopping, food, and tours if you choose to do so. Enjoy yourself, doesnt get much better than cancun!

3. elnino

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    fantastic, thanks alot.

there is no point in hiding the fact why 4 single men want to go cancun.

we went on about miami for ages, we contemplated vegas. but cancun has that x factor i guess.

i hope everything you said is true mate, and if there is anyone else that can reccomend anything it would be much appreciated.

4. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Pre party at slices, nice little indoor/outdoor patio over looking the main party center! Best club in my opinion is "the city", huge club with a LOT of people. But I would try all of the clubs if you have time

Daddo O
    Senor Frogs
    Bulldog
    Basic
    The City
    Coco Bongo

there are also a few smaller places around there that are fun like Carlos and Charlies, Dos XX bar, Corona Bar, Hooters, and a few others! Walk around the party center and find what you like, you are in for a good time!

5. elnino

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    great, a little bar area looking over everything, sounds crazy.

i just hope the women are as wild as we are going to be.

dont want to walk back to hotel with an iron- faced slap on my face for approaching women! just hope they like british guys!

6. Summer

Summer Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just remember to wrap it in rubber baby!

You probably don't wanna hear from a chick on this one, but just some advice...wrap it in rubber.
    You might go down with money and lust, but two seconds and you can be coming back with a whole lot more...like AIDs!
    We American Chicks who are alittle fancy free and wild don't want that to deal with. LOL!
    Have a blast though. I am sure you will have no problem finding wild women down there. If you like European women better head to Playa Del Carmen...that is a huge European vacation stop.
    Summer

7. elnino

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lol, thanks for the advice summer.

on holiday i always practice safe sex! no risks taken from my side.

i take it quite a few american girls go cancun aswell. cool.

i am really really looking forward to cancun, because out of all honestly, the only place i have been clubbing on a regular is in london. and most women want the richest guy to take them to the nicest west end london restaurant and order things they have never eaten!

just hope women are up for fun as much as us, cant wait. 4 days to go!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice