Need Anything From the USA??

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by T.J., Aug 27, 2013.

1. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    A Mexican friend now living in the US is planning to come to Cancun in a couple of weeks for the purpose of picking up an insurance settlement payment. She will only be here a couple of days and is traveling light.

She would be willing to have things shipped to their Atlanta area address but there would be a fee of at least $10, depending on the volume and weight. I have known her and her American husband for at least 7 years and I will be picking her up at the airport. She is trying to offset some of the cost of the airfare by bringing things for others.

Send me a PM if you have any interest, with contact info unless I already know you. I will probably order a couple of things for myself.

Thanks,

Last edited: Aug 27, 2013
  2. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My friend (ex-Cancunense) still has some room in her suitcase if anyone needs something brought down in about 2 more weeks. I placed small orders yesterday and today and others have done the same, the biggest being 7 bottles of vitamin type products.

$10 & up depending on size and weight.

Let me know if interested. I am doing the airport pickup so can get everyone's stuff for them and get it distributed. It's pretty idiot proof really. Long time good friends of mine and come every few months on vacation. Moved to get better treatment for their son.

3. GONZO

GONZO Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Triscuits........:partyhorn:

4. campalex310

campalex310 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    both walmart and chedraui sell them....cheaper at walmart. about 37 pesos compared to about 90 pesos

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice