NAVY CAREER

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by shauny, Jun 27, 2007.

1. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well as some of you already know im sending in my applications for the navy, i have spoken to one of the officers here and have chosen a career id like to look into
    obviously its not all set in stone, because theres tests and all sorts to do

but im looking at going in as a marine engineer
    but youll all be glad to know my cancun trip wont be effected i told him i have booked a holiday and hes told me i wont join until 2 days after my vacation its a big move but ill end up having a better life and its been on my mind for some time and ive spoken and found out enough details for me to feel this may be a great move and a big turning point in my life.

the job itself will intail plumbing and heating, carpentry, refridgeration, electrics and hydraulics, a basic way of sayin i keep the ships moving and operating, i actually will go in with a large amount of pay and if i join any type of team like the surf team they do adventure training like theyll go away to california for a few months to just surf so it all sounds pretty good

for everyone who already knew thankyou for the support and fingers crossed that all goes well

2. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Never mind a marine engineer from what I've read on the other thread I think you should go for the position of ' Ships Barrell Boy ' :lol: :lol:

Ian :lol:

PS. Good luck with your career in the gayest of the armed services :lol:

3. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    HAHAHAHA thankyou mate ill take that all as a comliment as i know you nor the most subtle of folk :lol:

4. Franco27

Franco27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oi hoy hoy sailor

good move i applied for the navy too, to be a logistics or IS officer ... my apps going through at the moment, is taking ages though coz the recruituing officer keeps changing!

good luck with it all though, there are a shed load of forms to fill out lol

5. Zackman

Zackman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It's good that you want to pursue a Navy career,
    BUT I thought you said you're heading to the States for the job jnasty got you. What happened ????

6. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    the job wud have taken 10mnths to follow through and the manager wasnt having it

and franco that measn if it all goes through at once u n me might be at hms raleigh together hahhahahaha!

7. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I was thinking just the other day....

The world needs more British seamen.

8. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well still scary Shaun I told you that...Well congrats

9. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Here is shaun's new pic after enlisting in the navy........

[​IMG]

only kidding brother!!

10. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    im not at all scared to be honest quite excited i get to do somethng for my country and if iraq pops up il be like 400 miles away pressing buttons and shooting from there lol fingers crossed it doesnt pop up though but thankyou for all the support

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice