Nappies for swimming

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by jen***, Mar 10, 2009.

1. jen***

jen*** Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Anyone know where I can get them from ?
    I know Huggies make them but I've never seen them in the supermarkets.

2. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You can get them in Walmart and Soriana for sure, they're called "Lil Swimmers". Check the picture on the package, they don't say "boys" or "girls", but they have blue ones with Nemo and pink ones with Little Mermaid and we made the mistake of picking up pink Little Mermaid ones for Max the first time around. :p

3. jen***

jen*** Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks Kelly,
    I didn't see them in Walmart but then as I remember it was hubby that was looking for them (we all know men don't look for things properly do they)? Sorry guys!
    I'll check in Soriana too.

cheers

4. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LOL, oh yes, men and the finding of anything, sigh. Walmart always has them, the package is dark blue, usually on the end closest to the pharmacy. Good luck, hope the little monkey takes to the water!

5. Jim in Cancun

Jim in Cancun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    (Although "men and the finding of anything, sigh." did give me quite the chortle!) Yeh, I know it is International Women's Day which has somehow turned into International Women's WEEK but I am beginning to feel like the poor girl on here a couple of weeks ago!! We are being picked upon, set upon and abused! (Not that that is always all bad!) But what's with all of the man-bashing going on here? (Not that it is anything new mind you! Am I right TJ??)

The fact that it is true is of course completely beside the point!

6. jen***

jen*** Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :D Thanks Kelly, that's exactly where they were of course!

hush Jim, it gives us something to do!

7. Jim in Cancun

Jim in Cancun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    HAHAHAHA!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice