Name change brings different crowd to resort

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by halifaxdan, Jan 17, 2009.

1. 84Hutch

84Hutch Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    US2933, we will be no trouble to anyone, most ppl will probs find us funny since were all wallys who cant stay off the dance floor! too true on the point about ppls wives! No need for that at all! By all means if the ladies attarctive u might have a look, but ogling over one like a bit of meat in a butchers shop is liable to cause u all manner of unnecessary aggro! c u all in May. cannot wait.

2. vkandjk

vkandjk Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Show respect

We see nothing wrong with a huge group of single guys being at the resort as long as they are respectful to the women. Last time we went there was a group of about 15 men hanging out at the sexy pools bar chanting show your tits as some of the ladies went up to the bar to get a drink. It seemed somewhat funny at first until they did it every time my wife went up to get drinks for us. She kept a good sense of humor about it for a couple of days, but after that she got a little annoyed. The end result was I had to go and get the drinks for both of us the rest of the trip as long as that group of guys were hovering around the bar at the sexy pool.

Also, this behavior resulted in my wife keeping her top on almost the whole time at the sexy pool. Interestingly enough, the vast majority of the women kept their tops on as well. Might have been a coincidence, but I doubt it.

3. nmarcks

nmarcks Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Did Couples Ocho Rios and oh boy was that a snore fest. At the time was in my younger 20's and there was only three couples even with in 10 years of are age. No one was there to let loose. Might find a few that just happen to have too many drinks that day having some fun by the pool and bar. But just like you said after dinner it was dead. Felt like a ghost town. Everything was too much geared towards romance, peace, relaxtion, etc.. Even there little topless/nude island they had was borefest. I'm not sure I'd even enjoy it I was 60.

Back to single group of guys topic. Guys do trips like this. Some women do but not nearly as many as the guys do. I'm sure most of us married on here still to this day do a guys weekend or whatever once every year or so. Guys always seem to be so much tighter friends then what most women are with there friends. Temptations is a fun resort so weather your guy or girl I think it appeals to you quite quickly if your doing your research. Just so happen guys do more guy trips then what women seem to do women trips. All my trips I've only ran into a few "Aholes" but you run into that anywhere you stay. Never have I ran into groups of them that would ever put a damper on are vacation. Also keep in mind what 22 yo guy has running through both of his heads compared to 40 yo guy when some smoking hot bikini clad woman or topless woman is just being friendly. :lol: Women should also know this to help avoid some issues. Though that is no exuse for anyone to step over the line but chances are 22 yo will step over that line before 40 yo guy does. Just be smart about all of it as most of it can be easily avoided and not put any dent in the fun factor of your vacation. Unless a whole group is being complete Aholes chanting crap and things of that nature.

Nick and Renee

4. rflashman

rflashman Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This reminds me. Years ago when I was at HEDO II, one of the managers was talking to us... he commented how at HEDO it is always 3 guys for every girl, but over at their Breezes resort (more traditional themed) they get 3 single girls for every single guy. He was joking how the guys just don't know where to go.

5. vkandjk

vkandjk Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We did Couples Ocho Rios as well for our honeymoon. Daytime was ok, but it was a total snooze fest during the evening. The major positive I can say is that we had sex during the day in the public jacuzzi without any issues. Three staff members walked by during our activities and they smiled and kept on walking. Also, we had sex every day in the ocean about 15 feet from the beach with no issues. As far as the nude island, people were very tranquil, but that was mostly due to a couple that brought along and shared some smoke.

Another positive is the booze cruise is 100% free! Not many resorts offer that perk.

All in all, temptations offers exactly what we are looking for in a resort. A party atmosphere that is adult oriented that keeps the party going all day and all night. Hands down our favorite resort!

6. us2933

us2933 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    It has to be the best place we've been by far. We've enjoyed both trips and had lots of fun :oops: . Really can't wait to see what happens this thim lol :wink:

7. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Singles

I have been to this resort many times , a few times with my girlfriend and now a few times with a group of us single guys, The group I go down with are just a group of fun guys and are never Loud or abnoxious towards woman.... I usually just enjoy meeting new people and having a blast with whomever i meet whether its singles or couples...
    although i must add on defense of us single guys lol...that i have met some drunk obnoxious guys that were there with wifes and girlfriends, I think a persons personality and respect is not going to change wether their single or married... a cool person is a cool person and a Ahole is an Ahole no matter the ring on the finger.... But i have a blast every year and looking forward to March.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice