Name change brings different crowd to resort

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by halifaxdan, Jan 17, 2009.

1. handyman

handyman Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    I've noticed. I have been in April, May, June, Sept, Oct, & Dec. A couple times it has been a sausage fest. June and Dec. was the worst. One time I had to jump in the pool to collect bikini tops and bottoms and it was all guys. I try not to go when schools out or it's a major holiday.

2. us2933

us2933 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    Too many single men spoil the place cos they act like twats. Have to say not all are like that but they are the ones everybody remembers.

3. 84Hutch

84Hutch Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Even I would agree with this to a point, but iv been on many holidays, portugal being one of em where it was couples arguing and screaming all day and part of the night which spoiled things for other ppl so i think that yes whilst statisitcally u r more likley to have ya trip ruined by beered up brits abroad travelling in groups of males; there is also a fair chance that you will encounter arguing couples which are qually as bad! The big plus with this trip is theres not gonna be no screaming kids which is a big deal for me.

4. madao

madao Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes, the lack of kids thing is certainly a plus!!!

Having been at Temptations in September tho I would have to say there we're certainly times it was spoilt by the typical pissed up English abroad (And yes im English). It certainly cleared the Americans away from the pool too!

We met some great English guys and girls there tho, and we all agreed who the idiots were, but there was a definate undercurrent of "idiot" activity by a few more suited to Costa Del Sol than Cancun. One of them didnt last long, told to pack his bags and leave after 2 nights and had his flight back cancelled to!!!! Haha

5. 84Hutch

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Lol yer I can imagine that sorta carry on going down to be honest. Good point on the costa del sol mob, its always the way that your gunna get ppl get absolutely munted and be a bit over loud/lewd/agressive all of the above. Were from London as well and are going 4 handed in May and while there will defo be times where we are legless drunk, this will be in the evenings and quite possibly at the bars/clubs themselves and we certainly wont be causing no trouble! Granted we booked this place thinking a) no kids, perfect, B) OVER 21'S no young girls of 18 to tempt u and c) any single women at this place have gotta be game! I can admit that haha

6. Harpers

Harpers Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think the main reason is also that most of the single blokes are from the UK and we do like to holiday together and hunt in packs!!!!

With the fact that the good olde pound Sterling is doing crap against the euro it is far cheaper to jump on a plane for 13 hours and drink ourselves stupid for 2 weeks, jump back on a plane and still have change from a grand!!!!!

Oh yes no pesky kids is a great selling point for blokes who are on the shark for American totty!

:D

7. Waste

Waste Moderator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Definition: Totty, noun

Singular - totty
    Plural - uncountable

totty (uncountable)

1. (UK) (slang, English) sexually attractive people (especially women) considered collectively; usually connoting a connection with the upper class.
    2. (slang, English) an individual sexually attractive woman

8. 84Hutch

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Haha guilty as charged pal! we are hunting american women and iv got no qualms laying my cards on the table early doors! That said from the thourogh and conculusive search that I have undertaken it seems our best bet for excercising some serious british charm is in them clubs! Mate that is so tru bout single blokes from the UK. Were notorious for having the boys beanos away in the sun, even ppl my old mans age still do it now albeit centred around the golf course! I can guarantee tho that most ppl at the resort will think were alrite cos we dont cause any problems and weve always got on well with others before in euro resorts.

9. us2933

us2933 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    I think 84Hutch and his mates will be tidy but I do worry about the scum element that think everyones wife is fair game. I saw that over and over when we were there last and it wasn't a pretty sight. I would not be able to control my temper if I saw someone treating my wife like a piece of meat.

10. rflashman

rflashman Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Naw, you really don't want that. Went to COUPLES once in Jamaica. Talk about boring. Everyone partied during the day, but at night, it was dead after dinner. Maybe 1-2 couples in nightclub. Next time went to HEDONISM and then learned the valuable use of singles. They insure the party is going at all times (through their hope and Desire to maybe meet someone and get laid). So it was a much better time. Robin also works her charm to have them deliver drinks for us so we don't have to get up.

One of the key attractions to Temptation for us is a healthy mix of couples and singles. We socialize equally well with both and Robin likes all the flirting attention the single guys bring and somehow even when the odds are 4-1 guys, we still meet and hang with the odd single girl. So it is all good.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice