Name change brings different crowd to resort

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by halifaxdan, Jan 17, 2009.

1. halifaxdan

halifaxdan I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 2
    Did anyone else notice that when they changed the name to Temptation, it brought alot more single guys to the resort? Last year was my 3rd year in a row(end of march-beginning april), and it was probably 4 guys to every girl. Friends of mine were there shortly after and the same thing. I think some guys here the word "Temptation" and think its something it isnt.

2. nmarcks

nmarcks Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Could be some truth behind it.

Been going there since the late 90's and it always seems to be hit or miss on the singles. Usually always more singles then most resorts on avg.. But sometimes we noticed more then other times and vice versa.

I think the resort's price point might be a factor to. Not a lot of All Inclusive's resorts in Cancun Hotel Zone in that $1200 area for a week from most major airports. Even less on a good deal. But usually not a whole lot more.

I also think this site and others direct a few extra singles every week. You do any homework on the resort and quite quickly it stands out as a pretty fun resort by all the reviews. That can't be said for to many resorts out there.

As long as it doesn't attract an over flow of "A-hole guy" I could care less. :lol: Every resort has enough of those to begin with each week.

Nick and Renee

3. Bern & Steve

Bern & Steve Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    When we were there in March Last Year there were a lot of single women and men, it was a fair mix and I will have to say for the price and the FUN FACTOR it is a great place for a single person to go. Everyone is friendly and there is no lack of entertainment...

4. us2933

us2933 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    We wouild much prfer it to be a couples only resort. Some single guys are there because they believe they can shag every woman thats there due to the resorts rep in the past.

5. 84Hutch

84Hutch Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Lookin at this forum, I think we may well have have assumed exactly that! That said tho us lot are easy going and will just be lazing on the beach all day and hitting the clubs at night so its all good for us! A few single girl groups or at least single on hols would go down a treat though

6. halifaxdan

Ratings:
    +49 / 2
    All i meant is the crowd was different since it went from BBG to Temptation. I got the same time of year every year and last year there was alot more guys

7. 84Hutch

84Hutch Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    wounder! Out of interest when do you usually go mate? I really cant wait for it now, the thought of 2 long weeks of work, tequilla in one hand, piz buin in the other really does sit well! haha

8. halifaxdan

Ratings:
    +49 / 2
    last week of march-first week of april. Don't get me wrong there still some single women there too

9. Waste

Waste Moderator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Some guys go to try and prove the opposite. After 15 years of vacationing at TRS, hopefully this year will be the year :D

10. Beverly

Beverly 2nd day member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We go April, July, Oct and last year Jan. We've been to TTR 4 times (about 25 times in all) since it's name change and we haven't really noticed that change.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice