Nakify July: The Takeoff (July 1-13) Themes and Planning

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by summerbum, Apr 10, 2016.

1. summerbum

summerbum I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +738 / 0
    Here are the official theme nights for the first two weeks of July! Let the shopping begin, and let's get ready for some fireworks!

I know there are many birthdays, anniversaries, and other special events to celebrate. Please add them to the comments, and I'll make sure they get on here so we can celebrate (like we're gonna need more reasons to party?!)

RED = What the Temptation website lists
    Blue = Cancuncare themes
    Orange = special events

July 1 – Friday – Bacchanal/White Night and glow Canada Day
    July 2 – Saturday - [COLOR="red"]Fancy Temptation: Sexy Hot Red Dress, Men in Black & Red[/COLOR] Schoolgirl
    July 3 – Sunday – Anything Goes (comfortable and casual)Save a horse: Ride a Cowgirl/Cowboy
    July 4 – Monday - Brazilian Batacuda Superheroes and Sexy Villains US Independence Day
    July 5 – Tuesday – Sexy Rock star Pastie Exchange
    July 6 – Wednesday – Strip Sensation, wear your latex Sheer/ "How Naked Can We Get Away With?" Orange050505's 40th birthday
    July 7 – Thursday - lingerie Night Robert's Birthday
    July 8 – Friday - White Night glow
    July 9 – Saturday - Sexy Hot Red Dress, Men in Black & Red Mr. and Mrs. Summerbum's 12th anniversary
    Naughty 911
    July 10 – Sunday – Anything goes (comfortable and casual) Anything But Clothes (ABC)
    July 11 – Monday – Brazilian Batacuda Naughty Schoolgirl
    July 12 – Tuesday – Sexy Rock star Jeff's birthday
    July 13 – Wednesday – Strip Sensation, wear your latex

Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
  2. Robert and Kerrie

Robert and Kerrie Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +216 / 0
    Perhaps move sheer/pasties to Wednesday instead of latex and change Monday to patriotic/superheroes?

3. Sam and Robin

Sam and Robin I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +52 / 0
    Cowgirl first week somewhere please

4. Deleted member 19072

Deleted member 19072 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    First off...love that we're trying to mix up the themes a bit!! Our (REVISED) suggestions/requests are:

Friday July 1st---White Night...The only nights that I think are sacred and shouldn't be changed are Thursday lingerie Night and Friday White Night. Probably should keep them 'as is' since usually (when we've been there) they get the largest participation of any theme nights. For Friday White Night in the past, though, we've done white night mixed in with "Anything Glows" (glow sticks, rings, necklaces, etc) and it ended up having a pretty cool effect on everyone's white clothes.
    :partytime: :lotsofmichaelfs:

Saturday July 2nd: Schoolgirl Night. Call me superstitious, but anytime we've had school girl night on a Saturday, shit got real!!! Crazy fun night. :bj: :aktion033::aktion031::bootyshake: :flash:

Sunday July 3rd Country Girl (aka Cowpoke/Farmer's Daughter Night) Great fun on this night too. :eek:rangehat::biggrinbandit::flash:

Monday 4th of July: Superhero Night was probably one of our favorites in the past!! I think doing a superhero night on July 4th would be perfect given the color schemes!! I vote "yes" for that Robert & Kerrie! :usa1:

Tuesday July 5th: "Rock Star" night is appropriate given they usually have a house band playing traditional rock tunes that night. I'd be fine with changing it though. As per SC_Sunseeker's suggestion, I'd rather have a "Naughty 911 Night" complete with cops/fire/doctors/nurses....

Wednesday Night:...We leave on Wednesday July 6th :doh::doh::cry::cry::cry:

Anybody else have thoughts on these nights? Definitely not married to anything in particular, except maybe Superhero on July 4th. We're down for whatever! :xyxthumbs:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2016
  5. Sam and Robin

Sam and Robin I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +52 / 0
    They all sound great to us

6. Robert and Kerrie

Ratings:
    +216 / 0
    I didn't go back and check who it was, might have been in the now deleted July page. One user really wanted to have "sheer/pasties" night. I think it would be right to try to keep that incorporated in the schedule close to the 4th because I don't know what their time frame at TTR is. Seems wrong to me to not at least try to keep it.

7. Orange050505

Orange050505 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    I enjoy all the suggested nights, but what if we made Wednesday night something else? The latex would be really hot. I suggested 7 Deadly Sins, I also like Anything But Clothes, Rubiks Cube, Blacklight Night, or my personal favorite. Another lingerie type night. lol

8. Deleted member 19072

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I checked and it was cntrltxcpl that suggested the sheer/pasties night on 7/4. I think Ginger just put it up since there was no other thread discussion about the theme for that night afterwards. Unless cntrltxpl objects, you could modify Wednesday July 6th to coincide/replace the Strip Sensation/Latex night. I mean...latex in July sounds incredibly warm/miserable for the ladies and pasties go hand-in-hand with strippers....so maybe a combination of both would work for those at the resort that night?

9. Robert and Kerrie

Ratings:
    +216 / 0
    Sounds like Wednesday as sheer night does several things.. gets sheer back in for cntrltxcpl, lightens up the clothing to prevent heat stroke, and lingerie like for orange050505. Geniuses, we're in the presence of geniuses! :)
    It is early still, hopefully more folks will weigh in before final decisions are made.

10. Deleted member 19072

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    More food for thought: I saw that SC_Sunseeker made a suggestion early on in the other thread that I think is worthy of more discussion:

Tuesday July 5th as "Naughty 911" night..ie cops/fire/doctor/nurses, etc....

Personally...I would love to see that night. Any thoughts?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice