My Wifes Surprise 40 Bday

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Cass, Mar 5, 2020.

1. Cass

Cass Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    Her birthday is July 10th but I am looking to book July 3- 8th.

2. Cass

Cass Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    I have been thinking about a couple of the post I have recieved in regards to making sure my wife will be ok with the resort. I am under the inpression that women going topless is what some ladies may not be comfortable with. Is there something else thst I should be aware of..
    Thank you to everyone providing feedback.

3. StephanieandBrian

StephanieandBrian Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    My husband is the one who found this resort, he was in charge of planning our honeymoon and he suggested we go to Temptation. I don't think he was expecting me to agree so quickly and then find this forum but it was wonderful. I did not go topless the first day but after that it was no big deal to me. I'd start the day with my top on and then somewhere around 11am it would be off. There is a fun party atmosphere, some people who are a bit prudish or uncomfortable with themselves have a bit of a problem with this. While it has been almost 5 years since we've been I remember there being no pressure to do anything, you will find as much of a party as you're looking for. My husband was very standoffish about the games at first and a few days in he ended up winning Mr. Temptation (dude can jump a lot of rope with swim fins on). We can't wait for our next trip.

4. Jason and Debi CO

Jason and Debi CO Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +557 / 2
    Jay's Bday is the 7th, we will be there from 3-11, we're vets and the playmakers will definitely help out, his 50th.....so more kisses right;)

5. wildchild

wildchild Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    I agree Joe. When you check in and they break out the rules book and their are half naked people walking around ,then she will know.

6. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Well, at first I was thinking, "This isn't going to turn out for him as well as he thinks," but after reading your descriptions of your lady's attitudes I'm going to change that initial thought.

If both of you are ready to party, have fun, go with the flow and not take things seriously you'll have a Great time!

7. Chails

Chails Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +191 / 0
    Im in the camp that thinks this could be a bad idea. The biggest reason: The women find it necessity to plan for the theme nights and what to wear in general. We planned our first trip together and we felt overdressed most the time. She is not going to like the fact that she didn't know what to pack. There is a gift shop that will have what you need, but that will get costly and could be somewhat limiting.

Otherwise, it is wise to know what your walking into and to be able to do your research for yourself. Unless you are lifestyle you will see things there that she may or may not be prepared for.

8. Mrs.Smith

Mrs.Smith Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +637 / 0
    Only thing I may add is to go online and look at the theme nights and make sure you buy some items for you both so you will be able to participate and not feel out of place... our first trip we went for a week and only had 2 or 3 nights of theme and felt a bit strange the other nights.
    Plus since it is her 40th she deserves lots of gifts, yes ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice