My Trip Review

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by asiangirl, Jun 27, 2018.

1. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    Or, you can sort of mill around the Sexy Pool, or up in the hot tub at around 4:00 to 5:00 each afternoon and find a couple of pairs of willing hands to massage you in someone's room. That service is free.

2. wasipati

wasipati Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    Very Nice review, I am happy to go back to Tentation after 5 years

3. DannKathy

DannKathy Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +285 / 2
    TTR is much different than anyplace else we've stayed. The night scene there is just way more than anyplace else we've been to in Quintana Roo. I think a lot of other resorts try to mimic the pool activities but toned down 50%. We're staying at a resort just north of Playa for 3 nights before 5 nights at TTR. Fabulous food (although in our opinion TTR food has greatly improved with the remodel). They have swim out rooms which are awesome as well as the activity pool and beach, but the night time activities are awful, roll the sidewalks up by 10. 1 night for activity they have the local street vendors selling their wares in the party center. Really? We go there to do ruins trips, turtle swims, cenotes, Cozumel etc. then saunter on over to TTR where the real party is and try to survive lol. It's all in what you're looking for. Hope you find your happy median. We've also stayed at Desire which is great, but even it is so different than TTR.

4. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    Great review!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice