My Trip Report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Gibs, May 1, 2012.

1. Gibs

Gibs Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    So, my first vacation in a couple decades... and I go to TTR by myself.

I arrive at the airport, pushed the little button (I had no idea what the button was for... free bottle of tequila?? was told later on what that was for) and got waived through.

Had previously used the links here on CCC to book a shuttle. As promised, they were there waiting for me. Great service! Private shuttle got me to the resort in about 20 minutes.

Got checked in but my room was not ready until 3pm (expected). So I headed to the bathroom, got changed, and went straight to the bar. Just a note to new travellers... I suggest you don't say to the bartender all day to "surprise me" when you order a drink... mixing booze all afternoon on day 1 made for a rough morning on day 2. Got my room at 3. Right next to Patty Os and it smelled damp... moldy... but I had some air freshener to take care of that. The next day I got moved the next day to the 5000 area. Very nice room. Not far from the pool. Quiet, clean. The front desk was very helpful in getting me into a new room. They let me check the room out before I actually moved. Once that was all taken care of I tipped the desk to say thanks.

The rest of the vacation... honestly is a blur. It goes fast, and it is a blast.

Met Karen, Craig and Rene - we all went to Coco Bongos together which was a great experience - I just wish I had brought my camera. As a first timer, it was definitely helpful to go with others so I am glad I waited until they arrived.

The rest of the days were spent meeting the April Addicts and having fun on the various theme nights. It is definitely worth it to join in on the theme nights. School Girl/Kilt night... costume night... White night... lingerie night. Showed up at costume night with Kim as Female Cop and Fireman. Walking through the hotel in the fire costume to meet Kim... I was even asked by the staff if there had been a fire call. And I guess there just happened to be a male strip show at Nice Shoes the same night.. some thought I was lost and looking for that bar so I could get to work.. lol! The costume was hot and it took some weight in the luggage, but it was fun and I am glad I brought it.

lingerie night... where else can you wear a micro-kilt and it seems normal :icon_lol:

Playing guitar with Bruce late one night - lots of fun! Just wish I had more acoustic songs and could have sung a bit more.

The Boobs Cruise is my second favourite part of the vacation. You just cannot go to TTR and not book a Boobs Cruise. Omar was hilarious. This cruise is such a great way to spend the day, I did the cruise twice.

By far, the best part of this vacation were the people I met. Traveled alone, yet I did not really feel alone thanks to all of you. Woody&Sue, Vince&Wendy, Ed&Sue, Glenn&Monique, Kim&Bruce, John&Tina, Delicious, Doug&Bonnie, Karen, Craig, Rene, Terry, Jeff&Deb, Stacy&Brian, Kim&Brian (real Brian), Omar, Allysa, Jay&Julie, Carol, Greg&Jodi, Paul&Lisa, Damon&Jen, Doug&Val, Steve&Janet, Jenny&Craig, DJ&Evelyn, Steve&Leslie, Mike&Stacey, Henry&Cathy, Malcolm, Steve&Sue, Reese, Mike and Tina (Mike sure can dance), Matt&Jen (El Sexo Grande - LOL!), Sue&Dave, Keith, and forgive me if I forgot names which I know I did... You all were just FANTASTIC people to meet!!

Would I go again? HELL YES! Might not go by myself next time, but you never know!

2. steveandjudy

steveandjudy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +46 / 0
    Sounds like you had a blast. Never heard from anyone that did not have a great time while at Temptations.

3. Deleted member 13603

Deleted member 13603 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great to meet you as well! What a fun group!

4. Deleted member 12579

Deleted member 12579 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Brian, it was great to meet you after our many conversation, so glad you had fun..and I told you it would be ok there as a single with the April Addicts.. I think we looked pretty good in our costumes walking in to PatyO's together.... ;)

5. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Love you Brian. I hope you come again next year. The cruises were a blast. I felt bad I was feeding Janet water shots after the last cruise and then I realized you passed out in a beach chair. Guess you needed a few water shots too. I hear Delicious woke you up in her special way. Lol Sorry I missed saying good bye. The fireman outfit was more than hot. Lol I have great pics of you rescuing Susan. Trip report is coming.

6. Gibs

Ratings:
    +27 / 0

Hmmm very odd... I remember everything after cruise #2 from getting off the boat to spending some time in the pool to the BBQ dinner and even heading back to my room. You sure that was me that passed out? :icon_lol: I didn't drink a whole lot on cruise #2.

7. twoxtrouble4u

twoxtrouble4u Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 1
    Great TR, thanks

8. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I can personally vouch for the fact you passed out in a lounge chair, and that Delicious was the one who crawled on top of you to wake you up! Steve's rum punches will sneak up on you lol.

It was a pleasure to meet you Brian, and I hope our paths cross again on a future trip. :)

9. jeff & deb

jeff & deb I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    Brian it was so nice to meet you... just a quick note, if you come again in april you won't be by yourself, we'll all be there!!! so you can't be by yourself.
    Cheers

10. Gibs

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    I can either deny this or just say it was one hell of a trip. lol! ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice