My Trip Report May 9-24

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jamie, May 26, 2008.

1. welshgirl

welshgirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Booked for two weeks on 11thmay to 25th may...ohhhh only a year to wait!! We had a great price, so we just couldnt leave it!! All do TTR may reunion!! :lol:

2. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    Your AI will be more than $2200 for 15 days, but it is so hard to go back once you get used to the Section D rooms.

3. pjsplay

pjsplay Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I soooooo agree BB!!!! dont think I would want to stay anywhere else...they rock!!

4. Jakman

Jakman Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Trip Report

Great trip report Jamie!! Always great seeing you and Chris and spending some time with you at the pool and Nice Shoes. See you next May if all goes as planned. Take care my friends.

5. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jaimie. I finally went and did a better read of your report than earlier and I am hurt to see that still that our meeting is still so insignificant to you. *sniff* :wink:

The whole trip sounded like a blast though. I am so touched that you all got all the money donated so that couple had a chance to relax on thier honeymoon! What a sucky way to have to start a life together. In Ricardo's defense I will say I had a need for his services and he was nothing but curteous and helpful. In my case it was a personal issue and had nothing to do with the hotel and they didnt HAVE to help me but he did (as did Suzy, I think his assistant maybe?). They could have told me to use the payphone but instead allowed me to make a somewhat lengthy phone call to the states on their phone and even assisted in dialing it for me.

And just so you all know...when Jamie met me he told me I was so GREAT, BEAUTIFUL and SEXY. I just cant believe he hasnt mentioned that to YOU GUYS. :evil: :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice