My Trip Report May 9-24

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jamie, May 26, 2008.

1. FirmandSuz

FirmandSuz Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 0
    Don't usually do this but after reading your post and looking thru Jamie's TR and pictures I guess there are some things that should be said:

Ken and Rhonda - So many flashbacks, hazy because of the booze - from Rhonda calmly putting away those blue shots every night to Ken trying to save us from the Techno DJ by rushing his DJ station to request some "real" music. All of us are better people from the time we spent with you two. The love you guys felt on Thursday while we all mourned Grandma's passing and Rhonda not being able to get home for the service was just all of us returning what we got from you two. You guys defined to all of us what friendship is. Thanks

Jamie & Chris - We finally got to spend some quality time with you guys. Suz and I have a tendency to fly under the radar, hang out on the beach, etc.. so our previous exposure to you two was usually just a hi. Now I think Suz is an offical member of Jamie's harem. She also has a bond with Chris that was formed as they both clung to each other on the way home from what Suz and I refer to as the "Boat Ride From Hell'.

Garry and Liz - Our adopted kids from NC. I think we met on their first night at Paty O's and Suz and I really took to both of them right away. We were able to spend quite a bit of time with them over the next few days and it was all good. We watched as Liz came out of her shell and went from being a shy young lady to one of the hotest girls at Temptation. We were so proud of Garry on our last night. Another girl had made a pretty immature remark about Liz and instead of causing a confrontation - Garry was a bigger man and just brushed it off. I think his calm attitude had an impact on some of us older guys that were pretty ticked off. We hope we meet again someday.

There were so many others we encountered along the way that I'm afraid to mention any more names because I know I'd leave someone out. Some we met for the first time and some we had met before and got to know a little better this trip. We did pretty good for two people that are quiet until you get to know us. Maybe we are finally getting the hang of it.

This may have been the best trip ever. We are already talking about the same time next year. :lol: For those of you that we missed - hopefully we get another chance to meet again. For all of you that we were lucky enough to spend some time with - Thanks and all of our love - we had a ball!

Firm & Suz

2. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Part of my harem.. please.... I am but a slave at the feet of all these women :roll:

It was great spending some time with yuo guys this time. And Chris still thanks Suz for saving her from flying across the boat! :shock:

Looking forward to next year....

Jamie

3. TexasCouple

TexasCouple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jamie,
    Great trip report. Great pics.

We are sorry to miss another May reunion. (we did make one a few years ago). It's hard for us to get free in May. Can't we move the reunion to July?? :D
    Marsh

4. hot4l69

hot4l69 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Great trip report Jamie....Our booze cruise fall only left a few minor bruises on our bodies and our pride......but everybody was so concerned-so much for nobody knows you and nobody gives a sh--! :lol: linda

5. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    It's nice to see you had a nice time on the Booze Cruise... :lol: It was a rocky ride to say the least...LOL.. It was great meeting you two..

6. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Hey with us it's "Everybody knows you and we still don't give a shit!"

Marsh... July's too damn hot!

Jamie

7. bomiester

bomiester Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great trip report Jamie, enjoy the rest if your summer.

Will

8. karinav3

karinav3 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm so glad you two are ok.. I just remember both of you sliding down the stairs... :( But we all made it alive after that crazy cruise... I have no idea how you gals kept you balance dancing away... :D

9. MarDen

MarDen Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It was great meeting everyone at TR during our stay 13-20 May. Cant seem to get a picture put up yet. We are already planning on coming down that way again next May.(perhaps November too!) That was a great trip report Jamie!

Mary and Dennis (Colorado - as Oliver would call us!)

10. JanScott

JanScott I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +113 / 1
    Great TR and pics, Jamie!

Doesn't surprise me in the least that so many good people vacationing at Temptations stepped in and helped out a young couple who may have had their honeymoon ruined because of an accident. You just know that these people will be there for you if you need it! Even though we left before any of this happened, we are definitely not surprised at the outpouring of love for this young couple.

Rhonda & Ken...so sorry for your loss. You have our thoughts and condolences.

Jamie, you wild and crazy guy...seems we missed all of the fun by leaving too early...gonna change that next time!

Okay, so we're missing Tempation so much that we're already booked to go back August 30 - September 7...maybe we're the wild and crazy ones after all!

Cheers,
    Janice

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice