My Trip Report May 9-24

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jamie, May 26, 2008.

1. karinav3

karinav3 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It was fun meeting you guys! damn that booze cruise killed me and the other lady.. we were sick :chuck: , but I think she got sicker (HOPE YOU FELT BETTER) I got wet on the way back damn that was the scariest ride ever. Now I have boatfobia! lol

2. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    You looked like you recovered good Friday night at the City. :D

Jamie

3. karinav3

karinav3 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hehehe I did! I sent you some pics to your e-mail did you get them? Our way home Monday was a nightmare! Jose lost his ATM card we only had $19 and the cab was $35 :cry: I was crying lol.... but he still had a credit card and we were able to buy him something so he can take us to the airport

4. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    It was nice meeting you guys...Sorry to hear about the boat trip back. It was pretty crazy... :D

5. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    OK... I put up my pictures Monday night and got a note from WebShots today that there had already been 12,850 hits already. :shock:

I didn't think that were that good. :D

Jamie

6. pjsplay

pjsplay Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    They were great Jamie.......thanks again!!! great tr and pics

till we meet again my friend, tell Chris hello!!!

7. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Isn't that what it's all about...Let's all just have some FUN.... :lol: Hello Peggy...Tell Michelle i said HI...

8. Ken and Rhonda

Ken and Rhonda Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello everyone! Glad but sad to be home. My body and liver are verry happy :shock: Sad to see me leave many of my amigos that work there.Good finally meeting Jamie and his lovely,ever patient and understanding wife Chris :) Firm and Suz it was my absolute pleasure to meet a couple as wonderful and sincere as you. Gardy121(ola and husband) Everybody was wonderful. Trina and husband(sorry I was overtequiled :? Forgot his name. I am terrible at names. Dont forget my SON (Dave) and Daughter in law (beautiful Heather) My Neice (Sexy Liz) and nephew Garry. The story is one night at Paty O's we were gettin hammered and some guy asks me if Dave is my boy. I say yes and heather is my daughter in law. Then I proceed to tell them that Sexy Liz and Garry are my neice and nephew. With Rhonda and I we're just one happy family. Within a few minutes I got a picture of me with Liz and Heather topless. the girls flashing all the guys and me doing a bodyshot off of my (NEICE :shock: Liz) This totally freaked this guy out. Never did tell him any different. The next morning I see him at breakfast and he says I bet you got some great pics of the girls last night and I replied Man you should be at our family reunions:cool: But really this year was special to us because we met a beautiful young couple who was obviuosly being taken advantage of by the hotel and ruining there Honeymoon. Liz said she never wanted to come back. Her thoughts from now on could have been how lousy her honeymoon was and come back home in debt. I just felt like it was a good idea to show them that there are still many wonderful people left in this world,especially from the Cancuncare group. When I suggested it Jamie jumped right in and worked his butt off spreading the word.Everyone was great about it. They were overwhelmed,but I told them most of us piss away 20,30,40 dollars on vacation and not even think about it. If we could just help one couple ,they and us would all feel a little better about what happened. I was really pissed that TTR was going to charge them and was considering telling them we would not return until I too saw the outpouring of love for them. A day or 2 later we recieved a phone call from the states the Rhonda's grandmother had passed arwy in her sleep.We were not going to be able to get any flights out in time for thr funeral. Rhonda was very close to her grandma and was devastated as was I. The one thing that made it tolerable was I told a couple of friend why Rhonda wasn't with me and they told a few other and I told the bartenders and waiters who Rhonda love. When she came down to Pat o's Roman came over to her,kissed her on the cheek and gave her a beautiful flower as he told her how sorry he was for her loss. Then one after another people came to her with condolences. Before the night was over we were all having a drink to salute Grandma. These are things that are not soon forgotten.We all learned a lot that week about human nature. Just when you feel like people are turning into assholes, a few good one like you'all show up. All of our love to you guys :D Hope to see you all again! Ken and Rhonda

9. pjsplay

pjsplay Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I did not know while I was at the resort, I am very sorry for your loss Ken and Rhonda, may you find peace in this troubling time....

Penny & Curt

10. Angie

Angie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    WOW Jamie ~ what a great report. I agree with Nick, you must not have drank enough to remember all of this. I can't wait to go home and see the pics :) Maybe one of these days I'll make it down there in May.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice