My Trip Report (Extremly long)

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by u2j, Apr 29, 2005.

?

Did you enjoy my TR?

1. YES

100.0%
  2. NO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LOL!!

2. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Best stop that talk I'm getting a big head. I tell ya bro I thought you where the MAN hookin up w/ that brazillian gal I don't know how many times during my video I called you a lucky B*st*rd, even when you wheren't right there to hear it lol!

3. nico

nico Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Joe, tell me you have some pics from the trip? Nice people always share ;)

4. u2j

u2j Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :shock: Thanks for the heads up on that one. Feel free to even edit my post whenever you see needed I am all ok with that :).

I would tell ya the addy, only if I knew the names there. I know how to get there though :) it is about 20 min drive from blue bay, actually more. I cannot tell exaclty cause I slept each time we took a cap back and forth. :lol:

John, your funny man. Next year, if I am still in touch with this girl, I will try to convince her to get her twin. She told me she looks exactly like her, but personality is totally different.

I do, not a lot, most of the pics where taken by my friend. I did not have the camera on me all the time and was too carried away to even remember. send me an email and I will give you access to the site.
    Are you 21+ LOL

5. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yep, you gotta keep us with us ladies!!!

6. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Another good TR we pumped yet ppl?

7. Dogtrainer

Dogtrainer Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ROTFL .. u2j ... you spell beer one more time like this >>> bear .. I'll shoot you like I would them LOL .. Great report buddy .. Make us canadians proud buddy.. Wish I was there .. Sounds like you had a great time ..

Jay :lol:

8. wentcrazy

wentcrazy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    sounds like you partied it up bbg style for sure, glad to hear you had a greast time.

Where else would you want to be othere then at bbg!!!!

9. u2j

u2j Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    gooood times, that is for sure
    i miss ever second i spent at BBG, i owe that place alot.

LOL @ Dogtrainer. You know i suck for that, i really tend to do those mistakes. you made me laugh though hahaha that was funny.

wentcrazy, BBG was insane and we sure had a blast there, there is nothing i could complain about, from food, entertainment (#1), drinks, service, people, girls, sex, friends, cannot wait till i go again

Jlow, thanks for pumping this up, where is yours we need to move that up as well, since we are not going we get to use are old ones for this years hahaha.

10. *+*Kirstie*+*

*+*Kirstie*+* Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    woo im hyped.. for 2007!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice