My Trip Report (Extremly long)

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by u2j, Apr 29, 2005.

?

Did you enjoy my TR?

1. YES

100.0%
  2. NO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. u2j

u2j Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Guys i tell ya, you leave this form for 1 hour and you are behind :)
    Only if I can be like "apple" or "whdream" :lol:

Jlow511

Thanks man, happy b'day to you.
    Make sure you get body shots for your birthday, I have 2 hot chicks so far that promised me they will let me give them body shots. Definitely looking forward to it.

Denise

Good to know you enjoyed it. Yeah I know how it feels, it sure sucks to have a friend on a trip turn out to be that way.
    Where did you stay in Cancun? and where do you live :)if you do not mind me asking? got any pics of your trip.

Things got better between me and my friend and that is because I chose to, he was defintely wrong in every way and shape, but I forgive and put the bad things behind.

hkplayer

Funny that we have the same birthday. Donte's is the shit man, you will get some hot chicks that will go there and also the cougars. You got to love the cougars and you might be like and get a couple. Nothing better than a 3 some LOL. I am selective though so they better be hot 8)

I will be 24.

where do guys party usually?

2. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oops lol wrong post.....awesome trip report

3. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey u2j,

Wow, you had a GOOD time! Your trip report sounded..hhummm..familiar shall we say :wink:

Glad you had a good time!

4. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OK, first chance I got to actually read the whole TR, I knew you had a good time but DAMN bro!!!! Great report loved reliving it w/ ya. Oh, and the girl w/ the tight A** at BBG that worked there her name is Erika very nice gal and not hard on the eyes at all! I filmed the tequila Volleyball when Erika's team lost and just so happened that Frida (the HOT brazillian chick) was also on her team so that team had to run around the pool naked and get ice water poured on em. I got it all on film even got a shot of Joe getting a lap dance from the brazillian girl out by the pool.

Joe I still owe ya a copy of the video and will get it out to ya soon bro, I wish we would have ran into you earlier in the trip and would have got to hang w/ ya more then just the last couple days. That night out at the Nice Shoes bar when I got Rachel (the HOT blonde from Las Vegas w/ the Beautiful tits) to flash and had your girl lickin on her nips was a blast. I was drunk and got so much film that night when I got back I realized I got about 3 hrs of film from my last 2 days. I got a couple of the games out by the sexy pool including the one you and your girl where in w/ the baloon popping that was hillarious seeing that chick trying to pop baloons on ya she was so tiny and couldn't pop em Chinos had to help her.

Thanks for the flash back and sorry to hear your boy didn't have a good time. Hope ya'll are all cool now and hope he thinks about what he would have done if the roles where reversed he would have acted about the same way if he was getting all the attention. I mean you go on vacation w/ your boy and both out to have a good time you gonna have plenty of chances to hang w/ eachother when ya get back but how many more chances will ya get to hang w/ the ppl you meet on your 1 week BaCayShun to Cancun?

Holler at ya later bro!

5. u2j

u2j Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Didnt I already say John that your one of the coolest guys I met at BBG.

I definitely wish we met long before that, it would have been a blast, specially since I was there like the same exact week you where.

Monday night for you was crazy, I remember us chatting about it and I see those pictures, cannot get any better.

You reminded me of the baloon popping contast. I forgot to mention that in my TR, that was funny shit, so many things happened in that trip i cannot remember it all. I remember the first couple, the girl was pretty heavy and they did it in like 20 some seconds and it took me and Frida like a minute and 40 seconds to get all done, with the host helping too :) . I have the pictures of the game that BBG dedicated for me. I will scan it and send it to all and post a link for it here.

I can not wait till i get a copy of the video from ya. It is gonna bring back a lot of memories.
    All is good between me and my friend. I can not let something like this get between us. He definitely regrets what he has done, and I always keep bad incidents like this behind.

Cheers bro

Currvy and Fletch

Thanks for sharing your thought too. Hopefully next year we will all be in it at the same time (Cancun in BBG preferred)

6. hkplayer

hkplayer Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we usually hit backroom and cruise whyte as a central party spot but sometimes to rum depending on who brings up the club notion. dontes i hear is definitely for the older clientele which i hear can also be a blast...you will have to keep me posted after the weekend :wink:

7. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Great stuff Joe! so are you keeping in touch with the Brazillian girl? It seems like you fell for her big time.

You should repost this in the BBG forum too - I ma sure the BBG'ers who dont visit this forum would love to read it.

Shame we didnt get to meet up, you were here during the cancuncare SB party (met John there) that many were raving about and I think I was at BBG shortly before you arrived. I think I also was at Fat Tuesday that night to.

Oh well next time!

8. u2j

u2j Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I tell ya Steve this girl was something. I been with girls as hot as her, but she was something special.
    I love latinas, and spanish girls and things between me and her clicked. She has a Twin that she did not want me to get to know :). We are still in touch. She lives in cancun but travels regularly. Up till now I am welcomed there anytime :).

Yeah that definitely sucks I missed the CC party. Going to add it to my regret list. For all I know we might have seen each other there.

This was my first trip there so I will definitely know better and will be more prepared for next time.

You live in Cancun?

9. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    She lives here? send me her address - LOL just joking! I have my own gorgeous Latina

Btw you should use 'latina' for a girl instead of 'latino' which is the male equivalent - people might get the wrong idea!

10. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Aye me and my bro where there at Fat Tuesdays on Tuesday as well I don't recall seeing steve there or you but there where SOOOO many ppl there that night it was hard to see anyone you might have known unless pure luck struck!

It was great hanging w/ Steve at the CC party him and his wife where great!

I myself fell for an english woman at BBG too bad she was there w/ her man lol, he was great too though I got them on film as well and need to try and get in touch w/ him so I can get his addy and send him the film I tried the e'mail he gave me and kept getting error messages back.

Ah well not gonna derail this thread anymore w/ my random thoughts lol!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice