My Trip Report (Extremly long)

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by u2j, Apr 29, 2005.

?

Did you enjoy my TR?

1. YES

100.0%
  2. NO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. u2j

u2j Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    report has been taken out for personal reasons, will share upon request
    thanks for understanding

2. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great report.....

Karan

3. nico

nico Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    u2j, man you did some damage in Cancun. I'm proud of you man. i hope I'm as succesful as you were with the ladies. That was something else boy ;). About your friend, shit man that really sucks, but I'm on your side for this one, he should have taken some hits for the team. But jealousy can be a bitch and you certainly do find out a lot about somebody when you travel. Great report, you certainly got me pumped up for my trip.. You're the man.

p.s : whats your relationship been like with your boy since you got back?

4. u2j

u2j Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you Klaw,

Thank you nico, I really hope you have a good time there, and get more.

I may have quiet a few chances here and there with girls, but honeslty if I were to take all those out and pretend I they never happened I would still have had a blast.

Cancun has it all, and as long as the people around are fun you will have a blast. Everyone there is going to have a good time, so never be afriad to aproach people. I recommend Blue Bay Getaway to any person over 21. It is the best resort there and you can never go wrong about the treatment, food, drink, bartenders (tip them), the guys and girls that run the activities, the maid (tip her too).

Again I hope you have blast. Go to Coco bongo and The city, do not leave Cancun without going to these 2 nightclubs.

5. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sounds like u guys had fun!! :wink:

6. hkplayer

hkplayer Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Another e-town member! Great report, thanks for sharing :)

7. u2j

u2j Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanks man,

My Birthday is May 4th, but the part is gonna be this saturday (7th) at Donte's.
    If you got a chance go there, I gaurentee you will see a lot of girls there and few cougars haha.

It is gonna be fun, so go check it out with your buddies, and take some hot chicks with ya for the birthday boy.

8. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cool Happy B'day Joe hope ya have a great time. My B'day is on the 11th no big plans yet!

9. Denise

Denise Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was laughing while reading your report. You had some fun! And you hooked up your Cancun girl, quite well. As for your friend, he sounds like my friend, I traveled to CAncun with. She was so jealous of all the attention, I got. And she just moped around, 'cuz, her man didn't want to come with her on the trip. She didn't see it as an opportunity to hoop up, or just talk. And there was one hunky guy, staying down the hall from us, at our resort she could have had. He was fine. Hope things are better. With us, it never got better after the trip. Too bad. I can't help it, if I'm so popular, everytime we travel. I make friends right away. I like the day by day blows, and the stories. It made me laugh and smile. Thanks for writing! :wink: :) :lol: :D 8)

10. hkplayer

hkplayer Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That would be awesome Joe, thanks for the invite, but this weekend seems quite active for me already. The only catch to that is...my bday is also May 4th!!!

Have a great bday, we are brothers already it seems...lol. I turn a quarter century this year.

From your trip report, you seem to be a great friend too...hows your bud, is he better now?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice