My Trip Report ~ Day 10 ~ The End!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by janie, Jan 7, 2009.

1. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    THANK YOU ALL FOR READING AND COMMENTING! :lotsoflove:

GRETA ... please help yourself to any pictures you want!

JASON ... I can't wait to read about your adventures in Puerto Rico!

2. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You're welcome, and TY too!!!

3. 212eric

212eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Since you recommended against going to Playa Del Carmen, I guess I won't go there, LOL!!! Seriously, the reports and pics were great and I really cannot thank you enough for posting them here on the CancunCare bulletin board.

212eric

4. va2cun

va2cun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    As usual, you have the greatest pictures and reports and help us all get through these cold winter days! We are planning to take our first trip to Playa this year and are taking notes on restaurants! Thanks for everything! :D

5. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Gracias for reading!!!

[​IMG]

6. CancunTom

CancunTom Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Queen of the Trip Reports

Janie,
    You are still the undisputed QUEEN OF THE TRIP REPORTS!!!

You and Norb should be on some kind of permanent carribean vacation with just a week or two off per year, so you could catch up on your trip reports. That way we would never run out of them! :?

7. TeriA

TeriA Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wow, you have just made our trip plans for our 26th anniversary. We have been so frustrated over where to go, where are the good beaches, is there any place left in Mexico that is going to help us capture the romance we found in Cancun in 2005. With no swimmable beaches on the hotel zone, at least not for those of us who don't want to be beaten to a pulp every day, and the same thing happening in so many other places, and top that off with the cost of going anywhere else for ten days, and you just get nowhere fast.

We want to get nowhere slow, if ya know what I mean.

We are going to the Royal for 6 nights, and the Playa Palms for the last 4 nights. Sigh, can't wait to get there.

Thanks for the great trip report and all those pictures.

8. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Tom, gracias, dahling! [​IMG]

TeriA ... I'm so glad that I was able to help! Have a wonderful trip, and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice