My temptation review June 27 to July 2nd 2018

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by FIFI DOMDAHDAH, Jul 8, 2018.

1. FIFI DOMDAHDAH

FIFI DOMDAHDAH Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +43 / 0
    It's so sad to now to be back home!! we had the best time at Temptation!!! We were a group of 5. we had two seduction beach front suites which were absolutely gorgeous where we would walk right from our ground floor patio outside onto the beach, and one trendy garden room. Other than all 3 of our rooms smelling like a wet mop all the time we still had a ball !!! one of the maintenance men actually told us when we called the desk about it, that the cleaning personnel need to buy new mops because they are actually old mops....but still. The cool air temperatures in the rooms could have been pumping higher/better being that it is hot as fire in Mexico but we made do. I've met some terrific people who I want to give shout outs to: the Sosa's (my Bronx neighbors! Hey yall!!!!) Joe and Cindy and Bridgette & hubby and Rusk and Deepa and some others but I don't remember their names. Most people were really friendly and fun loving. The music at the theme parties could have been a little bit more mixed but hey that didn't stop no show. The poolside entertainment and games were outrageously fun! Loved it! Shout out to the fun Mini Cooper!!!! The breakfast buffet and omelet bars were terrific. The lunch buffets and restaurant food was okay, sometimes a little strange but we never went hungry we always found something to eat. The staff always tried to be helpful and courteous, they were very nice. The spa was awesome, i loved my massage, shout out to Christopher in the spa. Cant wait to go again and/or try the new Temptation that will be opening in D.R. next year!!!! Yeahhhhhh!!!!! #teamtemptation #foreveryourTempers :marshe:

2. brent&kells

brent&kells I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    Thanks for the great review. We have a seduction beachfront suite reserved for our next trip. Any particular room number u would suggest over another? In an ideal world I think we would like to get the ground floor one closest to the sexy pool but obviously its more of a roll of the dice than anything.

Thanks again

3. FIFI DOMDAHDAH

FIFI DOMDAHDAH Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +43 / 0
    Hi !!!!!!! My room which was 7340 or my sister's room which was 7399. They are not close to
    sexy pool though you have to walk through the resort a little bit but it's not really that far... well in the beginning it is when you are so lost hahahaha. I am so jealous of you guys I want to go again like yesterday!

4. brent&kells

brent&kells I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    Awesome....thanks a lot. We had one of those rooms before the Reno. It was the furthest possible location away from everything on the second floor but we loved it......dont be too jealous though, we still gotta wait till february so feel free to join the party. You got lots of time to plan, lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice