My shitty tr

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by CurtnTammy, Jun 11, 2013.

1. LJjustme

LJjustme Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    To: Irishteddybear:
    I soooo hate that you had that experience!! As a single female returning from my 4th trip to TTR (July 29-Aug 5 2014), I will do my best to represent the badass cool single chicks that I befriended at TTR, as well as the single guys I met (and there were many and really none were creepers!) And the coolest marrieds ever! I travel alone a lot and never ever am alone for for than an hour after arrival thru the entire trip (unless I choose to be) ..much thanks in part to CCC and the orange bracelets (which don't type code you as a swinger). I'm single, straight, don't swing or really don't do TOO much of crazier activities (unless you count the body shots..heehee Tony CaliBay) I love to meet people, will talk your ear off if you let me, and if you're not with a group or haven't made cool friends, I'll make you mine. Part of that I think is that I'm a USA Southerner, maybe. I love this atmosphere, hence I keep coming back. I find it hilarious when people say " I didn't recognize you with your top on GlockGirl (my alias) and I find it complimentary when a couple asks me to "be involved" or a guy or girl tries to hook up ...I mean you are at Temptations...and 99% have been perfectly respectful of my limits, as I am of their lifestyle. I met many other single women with this same mentality. But, I did have the pleasure of having met the most badass group of people this last trip. I'm going back again this fall already!! So, please give it another go...friend me if you want and try to go at the same time!!! I give TTR mad love..(but, I'm still recouping!) - peace! LJjustme a/k/a "GlockGirl"

Last edited: Aug 8, 2014
  2. float

float Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    LJjustme,
    I guess we saw you, didn't meet and that is our loss! We were there at the same time and wish we had met you. We normally go with friends but were alone this time. You say you are going back, we are also Nov 6-12. If there then, for sure look us up and say hi!!

3. AJL_NC_34

AJL_NC_34 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

I was there single " well single for about 5 mins" for Octoberbreast. I arrived and was greeted with open arms by both singles and couples. I met people I will never forget, and hopefully will see again next trip. I read what you say, and all I can think is there has to be a reason you were treated that way. It may be something you don't even realize you do. I DID get blistering drunk my first day there, but was told I was not a mean drunk or groping on people. I was told I just passed out :) and the people you refer to as not including you helped me back to my room to sleep it off, and the next day it was all hugs and love again as everyone there has been in that situation! I loved the place and had a lot of fun with some single girls and some couples.. Work on your swag, and if you think you may have offended someone "I say if you think you may have, because most are to nice to tell you" APPOLIGZE! I don't mean to sound harsh, but accept and be kind and you will make life long friends at TTR

AJ

4. Bearlet

Bearlet Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +134 / 2
    Hook up at TTR ?

True, in general. But it is possible for a single guy to make new lady-friends in TTR: I did in September :) Be polite, courteous, use your sense of humor. I've heard a girl saying: make me laugh and I am yours...

5. loopywoz

loopywoz Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    We had a couple of single guys hang out with us last time no of them where a problem

6. FunFoss

FunFoss Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I don't blame you!

7. WickedInRI

WickedInRI Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Exactly......

Exactly what this guy said - just because you are travelling alone doesn't mean you are single and on the make. I have an amazing girlfriend who just can't travel with me at this time. I chose this resort because I like being around fun, no-bullshit people who aren't about what you do at home, what kind of car your drive, how much you paid in taxes. It is about - "hey, can I get you a refill while I'm up" and "oh dear god, tell me no one caught me doing that on camera". It is NOT - "oh - hey, you're hot, I think you glanced at me for a nano-second - want to hook up??" Or at least it shouldn't be - that would get you smacked at most bars - and the fact is, after you pull such a BS move, you can at least leave the bar - not quite as easy here.

I get the earlier poster's sentiment that he wishes there weren't any solos - I really do. And the fact is, this is geared towards a sexy couple atmosphere - so, to that end, I do understand that it is the responsibility of the solo travelers to go out of their way to avoid being perceived as "that guy" and not get bent out of shape when everyone doesn't assume you are totally cool right off the bat. My 2 cents..... now off to pack for my flight tomorrow!! See you there - I can't wait!

8. J4

J4 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    I hope our next trip is just as shitty as CurtnTammy's!

9. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    The best and most accurate trip report I have ever read. Maybe embellishing on Tammy's orgasmic stupor. Lol

10. Montreal

Montreal Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LMAO after reading this...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice