My shitty tr

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by CurtnTammy, Jun 11, 2013.

1. FunHsvCpl

FunHsvCpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Wow...OK, so we were a couple that the Princess hung out with, and by hung out, I mean just that. We first got introduced on this really cool website and forum called Cancuncare where we talked and exchanged ideas about what to do when we visited TTR. Guess what, when we got to the resort, we talked in person, at length, and became good friends. There was nothing other than above board friendship between us, though I must admit, I did cock block when asked and I believe Laurie may have beaver dammed once for her. We actually met a few single males down there that were nice, and I think the Princess may have met some that she fancied as well. Just because it wasn't you does not mean the whole resort is against single males. There are several threads on this site dealing with single males with arguments for and against. Personally, I wish there weren't any because there are the creepy guys (if the 50ish overweight guy walking around last week with your posse of young muscle bound Asian guys all in wife beaters and board shorts is reading this I am directly referring to you ) but it is Temptations, they are allowed, and I will visit again because while they are a pain the good outweighs the bad here. Look at it this way, the place is not designed as a hook up meat market. If that is what you want, there are resorts more suited for that. If you can't get laid at home, you ain't gonna have better luck here.

2. PrincessMill

PrincessMill Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +84 / 0
    Bahaaaaa!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. sonicview

sonicview Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was there from 30JUN to 7JUL as a single Indian guy, my first trip and and i had tons of fun, still missing food and the resort. Now when i say fun, it has nothing to do with sex or hookups or doing threesome with swingers, i didn't go there for that at the first place, i live in most lively place on earth NYC, so if i wanted to do all these, then i would do that here and why travel and spend money to go that far. I choose this resort because of all adult and availability of booze and food at any time of day or night, other resort have no option after 10PM. Any way my point is no not all single guys are creepy or looking for hookup. I love traveling alone, if i don't talk to anyone entire day i am happy that way too. Though i have met lots of friendly couple, and no i don't judge. One life, do want ever you want to do. ENJOY!!!

Last edited: Jul 13, 2014
  4. Bamafans

Bamafans Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +75 / 0
    Dam give it one more try maybe next time some of that crap will show up.

5. Irishteddybear

Irishteddybear Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    As someone who spent my own $$$$ flying and staying here, I think it gives me every right to hang here, and say my piece. Why is this board only for people who love the place? are no bad reviews allowed.?

6. Irishteddybear

Irishteddybear Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just to clarify my post about the single females was not directed at Princess is anyway, as she said I was not her cup of tea, I would say exactly the same about her, a nice person, but not my type, I was directing my post at other single females who were there.

7. Randy&Kay

Randy&Kay Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +140 / 0
    love it! great trip report! hope you get hit on next time by those dirty swingers....it can be fun! and those pain in the ass single guys are a hit with the mrs. JS LOL

8. sonicview

sonicview Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Why you think that single guys are pain in the ass?

9. VegasCpl

VegasCpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Gotta love those "dirty swingers" lol OP dispelled sarcastically some of the trip advisor type reviews. I'm glad I found this site and checked TTR out for myself . We are already going back. Single guys ....cry me a river sometimes it's not so bad bringing sand to the beach , that's the benefit of being a couple! lol 1) don't try so hard 2) don't travel in packs 3) have fun

10. Divepres8

Divepres8 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    As a single guy.... going next week, I will not travel in packs, talk to anyone, have a camera on me, revert my eyes when females and "dirty swingers" walk past my view, proposition beautiful ladies, touch .... damn peeps... let's all just smile and enjoy our vacations! KCCO

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice