My Review Of Temptation Including Full Details On Our Sensual Couples Massage

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Troyboy, Sep 2, 2014.

1. RogerElina

RogerElina Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    Couples Massage

You know, I would NEVER have considered the couples massage until I read this. Excellent description: it really helped us KNOW what to expect - and we WILL be making arrangements for this!!

2. Ray72

Ray72 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we are up for mexican lucky:icon_lol:

3. funcpl27

funcpl27 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +917 / 16
    I don't understand ....why would anyone want a sensual massage from someone who wasn't hot? what would be 'sensual' about being massaged by someone you don't find attractive?

4. Latina Y Gringo

Latina Y Gringo Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +614 / 0
    Here was my (good) experience with the Couple - Sensual Massage

(Disclaimer - It was kind of exciting going there and not knowing what was going to happen, especially after reading what I encountered and the original poster of thread wrote.)

Again, I had no idea what the massage would entail, and neither did my wife.

I'll try to make it short with all the robes, two massage tables, etc., the basic stuff, unless I did not see it posted in this thread.

The two woman that "serviced" us appeared to be goof looking, nice bodies ... But, hard to tell with mask (I would describe them as Mardi Gras, covering the eyes mainly) on and literally their shirt buttoned ALL the way up. My first impression, was how is this going to be sensual ? (Wondering if I could have asked for the cheerleader, nurse or school girl outfits)

I was having my nether region tickled by a feather and I believe a hand was ever so slightly touching there as well. I also had warm oils drizzled so sexily down my butt.

After I was massaged for awhile my masseuse tapped me on the shoulder and motioned (silence) me to get off the table. When I did she then motioned for me to "climb up" and get behind my wife's spread open legs. I climbed on board and started licking her and no I didn't need to be motioned twice. The surprise would be that your significant other (in one report I believe the woman was motioned over to the man) doesn't know who that finger, tongue, etc belongs to. After a few minutes of that I was motioned to change it up, so I took her from behind, as that would be natural with her ass so beautifully "lifted" to the heavens. As I was doing this we were both being massaged/rubbed. My masseuse began to push my hips with the rhythm. After about 25 minutes of us in 3 positions they left us to ourselves. After a bit longer we, or is it better to say "I" finished (no, I'm not selfish, I always adhere to the 1, 2 or 3 - to - 1 ratio of F/M orgasms) we then excused ourselves to their hot tub ..... AFTER we showered. In the hot tub they said we could stay awhile and they brought us fresh (is it not ever fresh there) fruit and champagne.

I don't recall exactly the price (June 2016), but think it was about $250.00 and well worth it.

Jonathan (Gringo)

5. Hutch6292

Hutch6292 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +214 / 0
    I'm hoping they use new feathers each time

6. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    They allow you to pluck your own from the chicken coop next door:D

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  7. fitcouple09

fitcouple09 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0
    Hello guys. We meet about 10 years ago. We are going again Sept 2-9

8. fitcouple09

Ratings:
    +53 / 0
    Hell, you could just get several couples together and go to a room and have great massages.

9. fitcouple09

Ratings:
    +53 / 0
    It would be more fun to get several couples together and go to a room and have your own massages.

10. donnny

donnny Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0
    Thanks for the review. We were wondering how the changes would effect the resort. Sounds good. Don and Donna

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice