My Review Of Temptation Including Full Details On Our Sensual Couples Massage

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Troyboy, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2
    We just had to visualize

2. Mike and Ang

Mike and Ang Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +188 / 0
    Like I said "not judging", just having a little fun with you. Happy to take it down if you took it the wrong way.

3. Triple Scots

Triple Scots Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +131 / 0
    My party people at the end of my comment is supposed to show that I took your comment in the fun way it was intended :musik026::lotsofmichaelfs:

4. Beachlovers01

Beachlovers01 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    We did the sensual couples massage a couple years ago and it was just as you said. Brings back great memories. We did get a little crazy in the hot tub as well. Thanks for sharing!

5. RedSkiBums

RedSkiBums Guru Registered Member

Some town in the hinterland of BC, Canada
    Ratings:
    +1,415 / 8
    Zing! Well played.

6. RedSkiBums

RedSkiBums Guru Registered Member

Some town in the hinterland of BC, Canada
    Ratings:
    +1,415 / 8
    Zing! And an equally appropriate response, well played.

7. vers111

vers111 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    great report....but I think they could have different categories of sensual massages...maybe some of us are allergic to feathers :blueshock: or find it rude for the girl\men to leave the room in the middle of it (even if they are participating)...just a thought

8. float

float Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Massage

Well, I am very happy for you. We just got back and will NEVER do another massage at TTR.
    I went in and asked for "the hottest couple they had for the hottest couples hot sensuous massage."
    We arrive and get ready. Having done this a couple of times before we really kind of new what we were in for, thus the whole purpose of doing the massage.

We walk into the room and there stands a lady, all ~200lbs of her. I, being a dumb ass should have said not today and walked out but I didn't.
    Like was described, the massage started but this woman hands were like an oil field workers, rough, not sensual in the least. The feather teasing was OK. But the whole time I just could not get the sight of this very large woman out of my mind and so until the wife began touching me, things were not exciting.

After 35 minutes, we left the room, massage over.

VERY VERY disappointed!

I took the time to explain to the front deck that they had lost a client and would never be back.

We have had 3-4 massages before at TTR. They are nothing compared to DRM Couples Erotic Massages but DRM is not in the city of Cancun. They are allowed to do more than TTR. It is WELL worth the more than double the TTR price and a massage that you will not forget. Something I look forward to every trip but now is ruined. Just can't see myself paying the money for this kind of treatment.

Make sure you are very specific in what you ask for. I wonder if I had been asked for a male/female massage instead of a "hot couple" if things would have been different.

Guess I will have to make a trip to DRM to get my dream massage!

:angrymad:

9. bullet

bullet Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Ours was similar but a little different. She had a male masseuse and I had a female. We were blindfolded, oiled and "feathered" down there for a while. My masseuse took off my mask and had me go over to the other table and both of us helped with Marlene's b-day massage. She was still blindfolded so she didn't know who was massaging what - however, I don't think either of them inserted any fingers. Female masseuse grabbed Marlene's hand and had her start stroking me. They then had me go on top while they took her mask off, held her legs in the air, massaged breasts, pushed me from behind, etc. After about 15 minutes of that, they walked out and let us "finish". It was awesome, highly recommended.

BTW - Both masseuse's had mardi gras type masks on and room was dimly lit so it was tough to tell if they were good looking or not but they were definitely not over weight at all. They were in spa attire (nice scrubs), not any sort of club-wear.

10. LesandJackie

LesandJackie Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are looking to experience the Sensual Massage when we arrive in June next year, do you have to Specify what Sensual Massage you require ? Also is there a female/female massage you can book too ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice