My Place

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by lydia615, Apr 10, 2007.

1. barnstyke

barnstyke Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Whats the best night of the week when the place gets full, called in a few times last year and there was never more that a hand full of people in there. We did get a few more in one night when we had a meet up. Would love to see this place full and people letting there hair down. We'll be back again this year and trying different nights and times.

Daz.

2. gjp

gjp Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Best nights... Barnstyke I am thinking the last time you were in we may not have had some of the events we have now, like Texas Hold 'em or Tequila Tasting Tuesday (forgive me if I am wrong). Texas Hold 'em (if you are a card player or even if you are not) has been bringing them in - it's Sundays, Wednesdays and Fridays. From what I am noticing lately, I'd say Saturdays have been the quietest. I just left a pretty good Monday night crowd tonight, and last night we had a great crowd.

We are just about through our first year, and I think we are getting better every day - I might be a bit biased, but I sure would like to prove it to you!

Hope to see you all real soon ~

- Joyce

3. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My personal observation is the My Place has been gaining it's foothold in fits and starts. Dead, then full, then a good crowd, then an ok crowd, then a slow night. But they are gaining on it and are doing what it takes to build a long-term reputation. It's a fickle business to be in but they've got great food and great ambiance and are aimed at a crowd that is under served in Cancun.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice