My Place

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by lydia615, Apr 10, 2007.

1. mariposa

mariposa Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just returned from Cancun 4-11-07. Stopped at My Place to check it out with my two teenage daughters. Food was great, hospitality was awesome! Joe offered me a complimentary drink (I think it was a My Place Frosty) and it was to die for! Should've stayed for more! Was a little quiet, but we were only there to eat, and it was quite early. They certainly welcome you with open arms. And, being in the customer service business myself, it was quite refreshing. I would definitely go back.

Melissa

2. peg6897

peg6897 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Been wanting to go, have been asking around about what local beer to bring :D I'll be at BBG on the 24th, the 25th sounds like a good time to go, count me in & I'll see you there! (Also thinking of bring some school supplies, as I think they are accepting donations there).

3. gjp

gjp Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yep we sure are accepting the donations for the school supplies and toy drive. The Wall of Beer list is growing (that is SUCH a good thing) and we will be updating in the next few days, so keep checking the site.

Thanks to all for the kind words, the staff at My Place work hard to make sure your visit is memorable!

Joyce

4. Geo

Geo Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If your looking for a great dinner a MUST TRY is the Mango Pork the best I have ever had.

George

5. lydia615

lydia615 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Awesome. We will probably go that night. Looking forward to meeting you. I'm sorry, what are your names? Your pic is little, but I might recognize you!! :)

Lydia

www.myspace.com/lydia615 So you know at least what one of us looks like! :)

6. peg6897

peg6897 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Name's Peggy, I'll be going by myself. See you soon!

7. 212eric

212eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Geo's right, the pork in the mango salsa what I had and it was so tender and that sauce... I will definitely order that again next time I'm there.

212eric

8. jakif

jakif Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I will be in Cancun next week with my family. We will have two children with us and just wondered if My Place accommodates little kids. I really want to go as I have heard some many great things about it from the people on this site. Any information would be appreciated. Five days and counting!!!!!!!!

9. gjp

gjp Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jakif, your kids are okay to come in - about the latest I have seen even young teens is about 9pm, though, when people start partying more.

Happy count down-ing!

10. jakif

jakif Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are going to be there for two weeks and the family are only staying one! We will probably bring the kids in for an early dinner and then return one night to enjoy all the fun that everyone is talking about. Thanks for the info, See you all at My Place!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice