My Place Cancun, Sponsors of this forum

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Apr 13, 2007.

1. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    cowboys vs eagles game

steve,

definitely want to go there when we are there for tonya's 40th in fact, we have been looking for a place to watch the cowboys/eagles game and My Place may just fit the bill?

i am curious as to whether or not the owner would be open to setting us up a big table next to a big screen tv for the cowboys vs eagles game on sunday afternoon december 16th at around 3. tonya is a big cowboys fan and since this is her actual 40th birthday (the16th) she is really going to want to watch this game......and get a birthday shot or two..... looking at between 12-20 people.

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Re: cowboys vs eagles game

I am sure that can be arranged with no problem, and with a couple of birthday surprises too!

I'm going to alert Joyce (gjp) to this thread, and ask her to work out some details with you. Stay tuned!

PS I expect an invite :)

3. Mellow_in_Puerto Morelos

Mellow_in_Puerto Morelos Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Joe and Janet ...Thanks for great time and warm welcome you gave to me and my Louisana friends, Tim & Ginger. The evening there is all they could talk about for days afterwards. It was great meeting both of you and I'll be back!

4. gjp

gjp Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Diamondheaded - Absolutely! I will put you guys on the calendar now as the first reservation for the Cowboys-Eagles game, that way you are sure to have the best seats in the house. Generally speaking during football season we have drink and food specials, and Joe is an enormous football fan (so am I, but I will let you watch YOUR game as opposed to my Browns... the sacrifices we make... :wink: ). Looking forward to having you all in! Let me know as we get closer if you'd like us to get a cake or anything special for her. You can always PM me.

Frank in PM - It was a pleasure and an honor having you and your friends at My Place - we have some great pictures that I will be adding to our website soon. So glad to have had you come up and see us and I look forward to seeing you (and hearing you sing!) again.

~Joyce

5. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    thanks

sounds great!! tonya will be so excited. i will let you know as we get a little bit closer exactly how many will be in our party. the way its going it may be even more than 20 and of course your invited steve :cool: ......as i am hoping you should be well enough to make it after a fulls days rest and recovery from the booze cruise you put on for tonya on the 14th :shock:

rob

ps we will worry about the liver transplants when we get back to dallas

6. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    right-o. will put the livers back in the fridge, then :wink:

7. Buffett

Buffett Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Does Joe and Janet have any Jimmy Buffett on the machine? He is about the only thing I can sing halfway. I will be there next week and plan on making it over there at least once, maybe Tuesday night since it is my Birthday night.

8. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    My Place has 35,000 songs available for Karaoke... looking at the list of choices is like going to the library!

I'm sure they'll have several Jimmy Buffet numbers.

9. ELLABEAR424

ELLABEAR424 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

MAYBE I WILL STOP IN THERE ON TUESDAY.
    Last time I tried to sing, I looked up and all the waiters had napkins sticking out of their ears!!! lol

10. Buffett

Buffett Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I hope you have a safe trip. I leave at 9:45 in the morning. Hope to see you there. Have fun If I don't see you. I will be at the Golden Parnassus eating and drinking. Carl Wilkerson

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice