My Place Cancun, Sponsors of this forum

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Apr 13, 2007.

1. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    A big welcome to My Place, Cancun sponsors of this forum.

My Place Restaurant and Karaoke Bar is owned and operated by Joe and Janet Cerruti, who originally hail from New York and have made it their personal mission to ensure you have the best vacation possible.

[​IMG]

Located in the heart of the party zone at Plaza Zocalo (right next to TGI Friday) My Place offers great music, great food and fantastic service from 4pm until the early hours 7 days a week. Their varied menu ranges from authentic Mexican to Italian-American style home cooking, check it out here.

But great food, music and hospitality is not all My Place has to offer:

- Karaoke nightly with over 35,000 songs in English and Spanish.

- Texas Hold ‘em with FREE BUY-IN every Sunday, Wednesday and Friday nights. Sign in 7:30pm, game begins at 8pm.

- Tequila Tasting Tuesday – Judge over 20 different tequilas. Every Tuesday beginning at 9pm.

- Bring in a bottle of your home town beer for their Wall of Beer

- Free pool table

- All the big sports events shown live

- Music of the 60s 70s 80s 90s

- $1 Kamikazes!

- Regular Special Events

So, next time you're in Cancun drop by MyPlace for some beers and a bite to eat. Don't forget to tell Joe and Jannet that you read about them here.

For more information click here to visit the MyPlace website

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Not only are they a great place to hang out for food, drink, and fun but they do a lot in support of local charities. They are great people and we should support them in their efforts.

Jamie

3. 212eric

212eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I want to thank the owners of My Place Joe and Janet, as well as the head chef and the entire staff. My girlfriend has a food allergy and they went above and beyond to prepare meals to suit her dietary needs. Not only is My Place a fun karaoke club but they serve fantastic fare at very fair prices.

212eric

4. Denise-n-Jayson

Denise-n-Jayson Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This is great!! We plan to visit next week and I already have my New Hampshire beer bottle for the "Beer Wall".

Sounds like fun!

5. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ill check this place out for a bite to eat and maybe a sing on the karaoke next time im in cancun

6. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'll have to check em out next time I'm in Cancun!

Michelle

7. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    next visit, IM THERE!

8. gjp

gjp Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Remember to tell us you're from Cancuncare! Steve does such a great job with this site and we are so happy to be a part of it.

Thanks to all and see you soon ~

:)

- Joyce

9. Denise-n-Jayson

Denise-n-Jayson Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We went to My Place last night. We had an absolute blast!! The hospitality of Joyce, Janet, and Joe was incredible. We felt like family instantly. The food was delicious and the service friendly and top notch. I highly recommend a visit while in Cancun.

Joyce met us right away and when I told her we were recommended from CancunCare, she said she recognized our picture. Neat!! Joe took our picture holding the bottle we brought for the beer wall and the fun started immediately. It's easy to find right next to T.G.I.Fridays!! When you go, please tell them we said Hi!

10. CancunNurse

CancunNurse Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There's NO PLACE like MY PLACE!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice