My last day here, hope you all have a GREAT trip!!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Mar 5, 2009.

1. BCstandsFor

BCstandsFor I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    have a safe and great trip
    bro! I expect drunk voicemails if not calls. I'm bringing my
    phone.

2. cindyb

cindyb I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    have fun you will be missed!!!!!!!!

3. Eamonn

Eamonn Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oceana is a pile of commercial, over priced crap with shit music. It's good if you like the music that's in the charts and cheese and can handle the fakeness.

Fabric is amazing if you like the music, anything electro will be played. Check on fabriclive.com for the lineup and music played on the nights you're in london. I managed to spend £650 in one night there so be careful!

The Egg is a great club if you like minimal electro, just watch out for the pill heads.

Ministry of Sound is also a must visit if you like your electro/DnB. In the elephant and castle area so a bit of a mission.

If you want a commercial club playing hip-hop and general cheese then go to leicester square. If you're with a group all dressed up you'll be harassed within a few mins with clubbing deals. Even though I dislike these types of clubs the best I've been to is Zoo Bar.

If you want rock/indie clubs then head down to Camden area. Loads of options there, from extreme punk to standard indie.

Soho is also a great area for a a night out, it's very trendy. The VERY VERY best place for predrinks in my opinion is "The Star" on Portobello road. It's where I always go even though it's a mission to get to for me. Expect a ratio of about 2/3 girls to 1 guy and make sure you order a cocktail or two, they're a treat!

Oh and London is very expensive for a night out. Be prepared to spend well over £100 if you want to drink a lot, get taxis and get into the club!
    Least Leeds will be nice on your wallet. ;)

Hope you have an amazing time, may even bump into you on friday night!! (doubtful! :p)

4. cancunkrazy

cancunkrazy Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ur best bet in london a day or so b4 u wana hit out,visit a record shop,get all the flyers u can that wil give u a gud idea of where u can go,wot gud dj n mcs or pas b t.here. Always bring id,wear shoes u wil b ok to get in. Only oceana require a shirt!! Erm clubs wel i like liquid n envy in basildon,time n envy in romford,rainforest cafe in leicester square, ur best bet i to get those flyers. Then av that english breakfast in da morning. Safe flight bruv.

5. Eamonn

Eamonn Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Or just visit timeout.com/london if you can't make it to a record shop. A lot of clubs don't require shoes but the majority do. I'd give em a call. Places like Fabric/Egg don't give a toss what you wear.

6. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How did i forget about Camden! Absolutely AMAZING part of London Night out to remember

7. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    http://www.tigertiger-leeds.co.uk liked this place to hang out in leeds
    wouldnt end up here though just pre drinking. also if you plan on being out late go glasshouses but again late night means pill heads

8. EpSpecial15

EpSpecial15 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    YEAH DUDE

HOpe you have fun lil B

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice