My friends, what do you do at leisure?

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by meicy, Jul 30, 2014.

1. meicy

meicy Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Many of us lead busy lives and find it hard to fit new things into an already established routine. At weekend, some people like to stay at home to be a couch potato or mouse potato. Others like to go for shopping or doing some outdoor activities. As a busy company employee, i prefer to doing some outdoor activities at leisure. Recently,i've become a crazy cycling fan. My dear friends, which kind of leisure activity is much more relaxing? What do u think?
    Cheers
    Gaz
    [​IMG]
    sports geart
    best cycling jerseys
    rival fitness bag gloves

2. gooftroop650

gooftroop650 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Love to ride..anything with 2 wheels

3. lukejade

lukejade Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My leisure time are most spent in clothing shopping. You see, I work for a t shirt manufacturer in china, I have to keep updated with the latest fashion. It is a great way to lose weight. LOL

4. dikfore

dikfore I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +447 / 0
    I run marathons.

On Netflix.

5. carcrz

carcrz Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    We go to the lake as much as possible.

6. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,166 / 7
    Elyse and my weekdays are packed solid between work, 45+minute drives, kid, gym, actually cooking dinner, wash, and keeping up with the house. By the time I get to the weekends(Friday 10pm - Sunday 1am), I pretty much hang and drink. Either hanging on the deck, at the bar, or at a friend’s house. Sometimes we golf or do adventures with the kid.

Our parents both live about 1.5+ hours away, so at least one weekend a month there is an extended family weekend.

Yea this sucks, hence the drinking. Most nights we don’t sit down for dinner until 930, and then it’s back up at 6-7 the next morning. After my trip to TTR last week, and talking to so many Canadians, I am thinking about moving to Alberta. Man the quality of life seems way better.

7. Jess N Paul

Jess N Paul I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +281 / 0
    We work full time jobs (as most of you probably do) but during the summer our weekends are spent in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. We camp with our sons and their own families and many more members of his/my family. We are right on the Pemigewasset River which is also right at White Mountain Motorsports Park.
    Paul races a dwarf car along with our son! Sadly, he is going to retire this year and let our 2 sons race against each other.
    Winters.....are usually prep time for the following season. Guess this winter we will be prepping to return to TTR in April! Yee Haa. That's ALMOST worth giving up racing for.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice