My First Trip Report after 5 visits (long there 12 days)

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Randy&Kay, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Randy&Kay

Randy&Kay Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +140 / 0
    Disclaimer: If your name is not listed, please don’t take offense, met soooo many people. Actually came home with at least 25 new contacts. Keep in touch TTR family.

Day 1: Arrive home at about 1:30 and so the sexy pool was happening all ready. And thanks to great friends, Laura and Tom and Amanda and Kurt our pool barstools were ready and waiting. Did miss Angel at the bar, but Ivan and Armando were working hard and with smiles on their faces. Great band was pool side and everyone was rocking and singing to classic rock. Huge hit. That night was Halloween and the costumes were great! George and Leah won the contest as Indian chief and princess, how the heck did they pack the costume I will never know.

Day 2: Woke up to freaking early because of time change, so hubby and I went for walk on beach waiting for all the sexies to show up to the sexy pool. Iron Man contest that day and really fun watching new folks arrive and remembering people from last year. This year actually exchanged info to be able to meet up again next year. A big THANKS to Marshe for delivering fireball along with shirts and bottle openers. Hit us up next time we will be going same time as ya’ll. It was Red night and the ladies were stunning (hubby wore the best black jeans with red vest…looked hot) Dancing was great and there was a good breeze so it was not too uncomfortable.
    Regarding staff: They do seem short staffed in several areas, but as always the staff do their best and with smiles. They have been painting and overall the place looks good. Rumors regarding renovation varied from not until 2016, no drawing plans yet, to not happening , to it will be done in sections. So who knows.

Day 3: I’m sure the place was empty since it was Boobs Cruise and Booze Cruise. We went on Booze cruise and had a blast. Snorkel, mooned Chinos and crew as we went by, did the Spinnaker, rented golf carts on Isle Mujeres, ran into Chinos and crew at lunch buffet. Great time dancing on deck of boat and the girls always like being out and it sun. It was anything goes night…..well we had a group of repeaters and we had all the “items” to win and JJ changed the list! It made it even more hilarious. Best part, our team captain standing on stage in a ladies thong, bra, and makeup (a bit wobbly) when asked his profession he pulled suction cup dildo (mine, Kay) out of purse and slammed on forehead and said “I’m a unicorn” The place laughed so hard. Later cornered JJ and said “not fair you changed the list” He said he was putting his own spin on things and changing up regularly. Thought we would call it an early night but somehow managed to stay out till 3:30 talking to friends from Dallas.
    Big Complaint: got to Paty O’s to continue with the party high after Anything Goes and they have a violinist playing. He was good, but it was too loud and not appropriate after the high of game. Really put a damper on everything. He would be better pool side in mid am before things get crazy.

Day 4: After two party cruises the day before, people are dragging and look broken. Another cold day at pool, but passing out shots, vodka infused gummies and rum infused pineapple can keep the party going. Otherwise, just another great day at home. There was a film crew there filming some reality tv show, gorgeous girls that could dance! Called it early night at 1 am, well that is when we left the party.

Day5: After a day at sexy pool, discovered the steam room at the spa….thank you whoever recommended it, it is steamy, relaxing and rejuvenation and very steamy (wink wink)

Day6: Typical TTR day, get up, get drink, keep drinking…dance….sleep repeat. Jersey boys finally arrived, did not think they were going to make it to the party but glad they did. They really know how to hit it hard. About 3:30 the sexy pool cleared out rather abruptly when someone took a sh*t in pool. There were sinkers and floaters…not to be deterred a bunch of us headed over to the sports pool and played volley ball and corn hole. Stripper night….love this night! Got pulled up on stage by sexy Italian….always like him, still cant seem to get my room card to him (wink wink)

Day 7: Sun was great, sexy pool going hard, making friends left and right. Naked tequila volleyball, thank you Jersey boys for helping us to win! Then foam party! Nothing like drowning in foam, thanks Mike for letting me on shoulders so I would not drown. Then lingerie night. Our Black Jack table had guest dealer and it was a blast…thanks JP and Lisa! Loved Tom’s jungle print loin cloth.

Day 8: Party party party…and let me just say…the entertainment staff is doing a good job, to always compare to the last crew or the infamous Chinos is unfair. Each crew has something to add. Yannette (sp) has only been there 3 weeks and Deianndria(sp) 3 months. Daniel comes from Sea Adventure so he is trying to change from family orient to adult sex oriented. JJ is a hoot!
    Managed to party till 5 am…..don’t remember a bunch of stuff…but that is TTR!

Day 9: Did sexy photo shoot and highly recommend it, Tony did a great job. Love my pics. Party at sexy pool, ended up on bar and side of pool having body shots done off me by a bunch of 20 year olds. That was fun…especially when Armando sprayed champagne al l over us.

Day 10 and 11: just relaxing and sexy pool, making sure we have everyone’s contact info. And you know who you are…some we will see in Feb, some again in November. If we did not exchange info…just PM us here. Would love to stay in touch all you wild crazy sexy fun friends. You know how to find us!
    :clappyinghappy:

2. Randy&Kay

Ratings:
    +140 / 0
    Hay baby you forgot to mention that 22 year old guy pulling the banana out you hoo-ha.

3. Randy&Kay

Ratings:
    +140 / 0
    Yep, forgot that, he did that twice and tried to go lower :)

4. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Glad you had fun. Thanks for sharing.

5. sly_m&m

sly_m&m Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +287 / 0
    great report. can't wait to go!!

6. JimandKellyGA

JimandKellyGA Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +87 / 0
    Awesome report. We will be arriving in a few days!

7. Edward-Alli

Edward-Alli Photofucker Registered Member

Ratings:
    +287 / 7
    Great report but eww to Someone shitting in the pool. Thats gross

8. Randy&Kay

Ratings:
    +140 / 0
    Yes Edward-Alli, and JJ kept making reference to it, but 1/2 the people that were there had already left, so I'm sure the group did not get it

9. Randy&Kay

Ratings:
    +140 / 0
    the best part of it was the next day when someone showed up with a shirt that said "when you party naked shit happens"

10. RayParis6

RayParis6 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Lol... So,some actually sh*t in the pool. Omg!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice