(( My ENTIRE Trip Report!! March 11-18 2006))*pic added*

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Mar 20, 2006.

1. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Well, Im attempting to do this all in one shot! So here goes!! March 10 I set out to pick EP up from his work and get loaded up for out trip to Chicago to the airport. Things went fine, we loaded up then headed on the highway towards chicago! What usually is a 2 hour drive went a little wrong! I had a quicker way towards one of the highways and we really, really got lost!!! Took us 5 hours to get to the airport hotel!! But, there was a LOT of traffic, so, needless to say we were really pissed and tired. However, after checking in the front desk gave us 2 large pizzas on the house, so that made things all good! I couldnt sleep at all, EP was snoring SO damn loud! I might have gotten 3 hours, possibly.

DAY 1
    We had a 3AM wake up call! Got up, showered, then headed down to the shuttle van to the airport. Get to the airport, get checked in, nothing really special. Everything went according to plan! Our flight was ON time and we left around 6:30am for cancun! Fairly boring flight, EP and I played some cards, talked a little, thats about it! Then it happend, I saw the beautiful coast of mexico!!Ahhhhhhhhh what a nice thing to see! After landing we were through customs REALLY quickly. 5 minutes maybe! Then spent another 15 minutes trying to find out luggage. After that, met our Fun Jet rep and got our van to our hotel. There was a couple other people in the van, and we all got 2 beers per person for 5 bucks, not to bad!
    Get to our hotel and it looks pretty nice! I wasnt happy at ALL with the location, but the hotel was extremely nice! EP checks about 3 rooms to find one he likes. One overlooking the pool area, so, thats the one! Get checked in and hit up the free bar. I remember spending some time there then calling up the HERD to meet us down at Slices. So EP and I head down to slices and start on a few Yards. Now, the HERD shows up and things get REAL fuzzy!! Along with them was Apple and Dream, which was cool meeting them for the first time!! Little hotties! Then, we all decided to head back to the Herds hotel for some more partying!! Get there, go in and head up staires. This is when I decided to dumb some of my drink on Apple! Sorry girl, didnt mean to dump as much on ya! She wasnt very happy but I was EXTREMELY drunk. Partied with them for what seemed a LONG time! Then headed back to our hotel for more partying and drinks! Got around and we had vip at The City that night for the Corona Welcome Party. Go there, it was pretty cool, vip room was ok, crowd was good. I remember staying for most of it, then heading back to the hotel were I passed the hell out!!

DAY 2
    Ok, this day we got up, drank, decided to hit up the Oasis Cancun for a nice day party!! Walk right in using the beach and saw The HERD in the pool. So, nothing better than hitting up the Pool with the Herd and Kristi and her friend from this site! Did that for awhile, then headed back down to our hotel for some drinks and to get ready for the night. And THAT my friends was the CancunCare party!!! Ok, get to Corona Bar and see steve and his lovely wife outside! Get checked in and get right in. Along with us was Kristi and her friend Janelle from Boston, we met up with them prior at Slices for some pre drinks. So we sit there awhile, drinking, heavily, meeting people, having a good time when out of NO WHERE, Alan from the Real Cancun comes up to me and is like........JASON!!!!! I guess he had been trying to get me on my celli, which was not working, so, we started drinking. The DJ got him and I up on stage and announced to the crowd he was there. I remember getting CRAZY there for I have no clue how long, then the party headed to Carlos and Charlies. I remember being there, drinking dancing on top the piano, then I was raising my hands partying and I stuck my hand RIGHT in the ceiling fan!! Yes, I had a BAD cut, that bleed really bad, but no stitches needed. I kept on partying!! Well, then the plan was to head to The City for the CC party, this would have been my 2nd night in a row there, so we decided to hit up Daddy O's instead since I had vip there that night and could go right in. So, said my good byes to the CC peeps and headed over there with EP, Alan, and a few ladies. Got there and it was CRAZY. Don Vitto from MTV's Viva la Bam was up in the vip room along with 3 or 4 members of MTV's Real World, Road Rules. So, I take us up to the vip room and start drinking more. I see Kristi from the site down there and her friend and I managed to get them up in the Celeb vip room with me. As SOON as I bring them in, Don Vitto grabs them and starts touching them! Im like " VITTO!!!" and he was like "what??" "blaldwjadfsofiaofaidsjfaoidfj" cause you can never understand half of what he says. Kristi and her friend did not like that, I felt bad, but it was funny! Then we hung out there for awhile drinking and just dancing. I was REALLY wasted! EP managed to get himself kicked out of the vip room for throwing ice on stage, which I didnt know cause he left. So, kristi, her friend and I took a cab home. We drop them off and the next thing I remember is being at my hotel and the cab driver saying, "Senor, you are here"!! That was wild!! So, I go in, headed staight back for the hot tubs and got in with my boxers on. There was a lot of people out there. Made a few friends out there! These girls from wisconsin, so, I headed up to their room for some "drinks".

DAY3

Ok, this was my worst drinking day of the week! And I nearly got arrested!! So we are drinking and doing the games by the pool that the entertainment staff does. Lots of cool stuff. Tequila volleyball, water polo, ect........................... so we are really messed up. Low and behold, WHO shows up out of NO WHERE, AGAIN?? Alan from the Real Cancun!! So, him and his buddy got in to my hotel, I didnt ask how. So, I start getting them blue kamakazee shots left and right. Im SO drunk, and they are getting there. By now its around 5 or 6 at night and they were getting ready to leave. So, one of the managers comes up and starts flipping out about them not having wristbands and drinking and everything! So, I said fine, ILL pay for their drinks! He says, NO, you pay 70 dollars per person for a day pass, or I call the cops and they both go to jail! Im like eat a bowl full of crap, we arent paying that!! Alan and his buddy are like yea, Take us to jail!!!! So, then a cop car comes and he asks us 1 more time. Alan and his buddy have NO money on them, so I get them 140 out of my pocket and they are set free! It was not fun!!! hahahaha, but they both paid me back and it was a story to tell! So, Im so crazily messed up I make it back up to my room and lay down! Its now 8:30!! I wake up, and its 8am the next morning!! How crazy is that?? I missed a whole night! EP said he tried to get me up, but I wouldnt even wake up!! Now thats a drunken victim, hahahaha!

DAY 4

Now I was really looking forward to this day, cause at night was the Maxim Magazine VIP party were I KNEW steve would be and a lot of celebs. So Im chillin at my hotel and guess who POPS up again.............Alan, yes, the same Alan who almost got arrested the day prior! So Im like dude, you cant be here lets head down to your hotel! So, we head down there, like 4 hotels down, and NO security! Nice hotel, he was like a celeb there! They swim up bar staff let him on the microphone and let him do what ever he wanted. So, he gets me up on the bar and introduces me to everyong. There was a LOT of peeps out there, I felt weird, but I was drunk, so I made an ass of myself! Was fun, made some nice friends that way!! So, drink and head back to my hotel to get ready. We had plans to meet up with Alan and his buddies at slices to pre party! So, we do that then head over to The City for the Maxim VIP party! We bypass the HUGE line and get right in! Had a few extra minutes getting Alan in free, but no biggy! Head straight up to the vip room and start in drinking. We got there early so we really waited on the crowds to get in. But, that gave us plenty of extra time to get drunk!!! So, the party is going great and my buddy who runs the vip brings me 2 free Bottles of Skyy Vodka!! Ohhhh my this was damage! So we are all up there drinking, kissing girls left and right, drinking, and then Steve and his wife come up in the vip. I knew he was coming just didnt know when! He had a good time, I know this for sure!!! So, Alan, me and EP decided we needed MORE girls up in the vip room! We headed down to the main floor and recruit some girls in the vip. This one group of girls, Id say 7 in all noticed Alan almost right away! This was good concidering they were all hot! So, they come up in the vip room and Alan, picks the hottest one and literly, starts making out with her on the couch and did this for a good.....................hour. NON stop, it was SO damn funny!! I played with a few of her friends then decided to head down and find a few members of The Herd!! I saw some of them, Shauny, Shezz, and a few others! Also Kristi and her friend janelle was with them! I had my bottle and made Shezz a victim. I made him drink, but he literly drank half the bottle, NO lie!! I was amazed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was off in a corner dancing by himself, it was funny! I brought them over to the vip to see if I could get more people in, but it was so late in the night and the vip was SO packed, they wouldnt let me! Pissed me off a little cause I wanted to get them all in. But, I danced in the vip for a little then Alan and I decided to leave. Went down and took some pics with the herd, then Alan and I went to the OXXO store for some food! My buddy EP left early again on his own, he was a little drunk. So Alan and I get a bus then head back to the hotel! Dropped him off then headed back to my hotel to eat my food. Then I passed out!!!

DAY 5
    Well, another day at the hotel partying it up! I loved All Inclusive!! We met a really cool couple from indiana as well! They live like 2 hours from us, and I really hung with them a lot during the day everyday!!! Partied with them all day, drank large amounts like usual. That night was our Mardi Gras Party at Margaritaville!! Got there, got right in, no biggy. This place was ok, inside and out. Free drinks were pretty easy to get, I was still looking for some people we knew when, ALAN runs up to me and told me him and his buddies were heading to The City I think for the Busta Rymes show. I said yep, have a good one and kept partying. Lots of boob shots going around, I got nice pics!! Then, later in the night we headed in the inside part of the club. I got up on stage and started dancing with this girl Named Ro from Oklahoma. She was a HOTTIE!!!!!!!!!!!! Ohhh my, and she could dance!! I know Matty saw me with her, and I think I got a few pics dancing with her, ILL post them, Im getting my pics today! So, Im with her easily half the night! Kissing you know................ dancing, so, her girls have to leave and I got CO#K blocked, however, she gave me her phone number so.................I guess I scored. Just not in the sexual way. Went back to the hotel to find a LOT of people out at the hot tubs again. Run into some newbies which was nice!! A LOT of shots start in, it was crazy!! But I really had to take care of EP this night. When I found him at the club, he as SOOOOOO drunk. Talking trash to everyone, so once we started in at the hot tubs, it was time for him to go to bed. Hit up the hot tubs again and continued with the hotties until the sun came up. The rest Im NOT going into................

DAY 6

Im really not sure what I did during the day here, I think it was more of the Hotel stuff, ohhhhhhhh wait, we went down to the Grand Royal Solaris to party!!! Yes, this hotel was the Bomb!!!! Really nice and had a lot more spring breakers! We loved this place! Drank a LOT down there, played some water basketball in the pool, fun times. Got pretty drunk as well! Got back to our hotel and I remember getting in our pool and playing volleyball, that was our favorite activity! Then, I saw these 2 girls, 1 in paticular that I liked. I talked to her for awhile. She is from Iraq, yes, Iraq, but lived most of her life in the UK, so she has a UK accent, but she is now living in the united states and is in medical school in detroit! Which, ironically is only 3 hours from my house!! You know I liked this! So I set it up to maybe hang the next day! Was nice! So that night we met up with Alan and his buddies, along with my friends who own and run a different site. We headed to Daddy O's that night. Got in pretty easily with them and waited awhile to get a table, but had a perfect table overlooking the entire dance floor. So, Alan and I decided to see how quickly we could get some girls in the table! Get down to the dance floor and with in 10 minutes, had 2 girls up to the table!! Now Alan and I both start making out crazy with these girls! Our friends were taking pictures and just laughing their asses off, cause these girls were wild!!! So, Alan and I are like, want to go back to his hotel and drink?? Guess which hotel these girls are staying at?? SAME hotel as alan with NO security!! Ohhhhh my lord we get back there and start drinking, Alan and his girl went in the bathroom to umm.............."talk" and I had one of the beds. ILL leave out what happend, but I have pics and it was the funniest night of the entire week!!

DAY 7

Ok..........our very last day and it was also St. Patties day!! So, yes, you know what time it is.................. DRINKING!!!!!!!! So, we head to the Grand Royal really early for us, and start drinking and just hanging with everyone. Great time!!!! Lots and lots of drinks! So, guess who I see down there in the pool, the girl from Iraq!! Now let me tell you what she looks like! About 5'5, Dark hair, Dark eyes, very dark skin, skinny, and beautiful!! And her accent, ahhhhhhhhhh to die for!! So her friend is making out with this guy over on the far side of the pool and her and I start making out. Fun times! My buddies all leave and I stay, of course, cause I was busy! So her friend and this guy come over and ask what we want to do next, its now almost dark and I getting cold. So, I suggested we get in the hot tub there. They agree and say they will be over in a minute! So, her and I get in the hot tub, which is packed with people and continue making out hahahaha, was funny!!! We are wondering where in gods name her friend is at.....................and finally the guy comes up to us and is like........... your friend is passed out on a beach chair on the beach! I was like, why didnt you bring her in here dude?? He said she could move, which I still do NOT believe! I should have punched him right there!! Here is where it gets crazy!! We walk up and down the beach, and still do not find her friend. So, we are only a few hotels down from our own, we figure, ahhhhhh she might have made it back to our hotel. So, we head there and go up to her room. NO friend!! Now we are wondering, what the hell??? So, she suggests we sit tight, and so we started kissing and then, a knock at the door! It was a security guard who said they had our friend down at the Oasis Playa, near our hotel, and she was passed out and the doctors there are bringing her to our hotel! So, we head down and wait for them. She gets to us and she is PASSED out and not looking good. Not to mention the doctor is breathing for her using one of those things!! Craziest thing I have ever saw!! They proceeded to tell us some of her clothes were off!! So, they girl I was with got in and they rushed them to the hospital!! I actually wanted to go, but they had no room for me! So, she called me when they got there, and let me know that they were staying the night here and she was going to be ok!! So, that made me feel good, but I wanted to find that guy!!! So, we headed out to Basic that night with our friends from the hotel. The couple we meet. Got them right in with my vip and went up staires. The vip rooms wasnt so much a room more so as a ledge, but was pretty cool. Lots of drinks, the club was cool! A few members of the Real World up there, no biggy. A few bottles of vodka going around, got pretty drunk. Then, I see one of the girls Alan and I had up in the vip room a few night prior. So, I start talking to her and bring her in. Well, next thing I know we are making out going nuts. hahahaha it was a wild time!! However, I was unable to get her back to the hotel, her roomates were not having it! So, Im drunk and I have to be up in like 2 hours, so, back to the hotel to pass out!!

DAY 8

Well, get up, pack, say our good byes to the beach, the staff, and the friends we met!! No problems at the hotel or with the flight! Got to the airport, waited then got on the plane. Our flight was the same, no problems. Got in to chicago, and then drove home! I went to bed damn near as soon as I got home!!

Reflections:

All in all, it was a very good trip!! I really wish my cell phone had worked that way I could have hung out with more of you!!! Apple, Dream, The Herd, Matty, and the rest of you I had the pleasure to meet, thanks so much!! I enjoyed my time with all of you and will remember it for the rest of my life!! It was truely a fun vacation and will be one ILL remember forever!! Whats on tap for next year................. I truely do not know. I know ILL be back in cancun, just not sure for spring break. We will take it one month at a time and find out! But ILL be there!! Thanks everyone, ILL have my pics up later, getting them today!! Hope you enjoyed the TR!

2. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    sounds like as blast jason!!!

3. Tacoma101

Tacoma101 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OH NICE

Bad A$$$$ trip report J!

4. PierreLambert

PierreLambert Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    looks like you had some fun :D

WHERE ARE THE PICTURES !! :)

5. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    getting my pics developed today, will have them up tomarrow night some time after work! I start my new job as an Applications Engineer tomarrow, so, will be tomarrow night before I have them up!

6. jennydawn

jennydawn Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    glad to hear you had such a good time and are back..I definitly can't wait for your pics!!!

7. PierreLambert

PierreLambert Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Alan = celebrity :D

8. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Alan was with me damn near everyday, he is a character, let me tell you!! He is more hyper than me, which is hard to understand!!! That kid told me he had a BETTER time partying with me than he did making the movie! Crazy!!

9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes meeting Jason for the first time was a sight!!!

No shoes no shirt, and he was drunk!! ha ha and bleeding on his arm and his toe..For whatever reason.

Oh he was hilarious when we were at the Viva... :shock:

10. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    shoulda been no shoes no shirt no service

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice